notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

The Italian squad made the announcement

ncl7159, há 10 anos

TIANJIN, China -- Matthew Baldwin of England took advantage of calm early conditions to shoot a 7-under 65 Thursday and lead the China Open by one stroke after the first round. Baldwin, who graduated from Europes second-tier Challenge Tour last year, said he was also helped by the tee and flag placements. "The conditions were a lot calmer when I played then when we played a practice round early in the week," he said. "Then, I thought shooting four 72s around this course would be very good. But they did move some of the tees forward and some of the pins were very generous, which helped the score." Joost Luiten of the Netherlands, Gary Boyd of England, Scott Strange of Australia, Jean Baptiste Gonnet of France, Fredrik Andersson Hed of Sweden and Jbe Kruger of South Africa were at 66 in the European Tour event. Of those, only Kruger played after lunchtime when a strong wind started to blow across the flat and exposed Binhai Lake course near Beijing. Former European Ryder Cup captain Colin Montgomerie shot a 68 for his best round this year -- and it would have been lower had he not three-putted on his last hole of the day. "I have been working very hard on my game because you have to say that I had lost my game completely," Montgomerie said. "It feels better and it seems to be coming back." Defending champion Nicolas Colsearts of Belgium and Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark were at 4 under. There was no fairy tale start for Guan Tian-lang of China, who at 13 years, 173 days made history by becoming the youngest player at a European Tour event. Playing when the wind was at its highest, Guan started with a bogey and was 5 over after six holes. However, he finished the last 12 holes in level par to shoot a 77. Richard Sherman Jersey . Wood pitched impressively into the seventh inning to outduel Lance Lynn, Nate Schierholtz hit a two-run homer and the Cubs snapped the St. Bobby Wagner Jersey . Doc Rivers team shoots for a fourth straight 50-win season tonight and attempts to stay atop the Eastern Conference when they visit Madison Square Garden to take on the slumping New York Knicks. http://www.usseahawksjersey.com/Steven-Hauschka-Jersey-Green-Monday/ . Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock didnt feel guilty about the heist his team pulled off Saturday. Russell Wilson Jersey .A. Dickey pitched a five-hit shutout for his 17th win, Ike Davis backed him with a home run and the New York Mets beat the Miami Marlins 3-0 on Friday night. Earl Thomas Jersey . The Italian squad made the announcement Tuesday, saying it has renewed the Brazilians deal "to the end of the 2013 race season.CLEVELAND -- The Baltimore Orioles have added infielder Omar Quintanilla to their 25-man roster and designated outfielder Steve Pearce for assignment. Quintanilla was acquired Friday from the New York Mets for cash. He battedd .dddddddddddd.257 with a homer and four RBIs in 29 games with the Mets. Manager Buck Showalter says Quintanilla will primarily play second base and shortstop. Pearce hit .254 with 14 RBIs in 28 games for the Orioles. ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 6 anos

Of course, the wildly unconventional time Replica Rolex display of the Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu necessitated a substantial overhaul Replica Watch of Hublots manufacture Unico caliber, which stripped it of its integrated chronograph function and added the three skeletonized, Replica Breitling Watches octagonal disks for the time indication

volskygge, há 4 anos