notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

glows in mint green

Kellyada, há 4 anos

In this week's roundup, Julia Roberts links of london charms uk sale is an Armani dream, Cate Blanchett glows in mint green and Winnie Harlow gets it wrong. In this weekly fashion fest, we only bring you the horrors and the hits from the red carpets and only cover events where celebrities know they'll be snapped and critiqued for their fashion (so no Britney leaving Maccas in her trackies.) Why? Well because all humans – even celebs – should be allowed to look rubbish while packing a Quarter Pounder (testify!)

The British Fashion Awards links of london jewellery uk were on this week, and as you'll see, that means heady highs and truly puzzling lows. Firmly in the first category is Julia Roberts in Giorgio Armani. It's no surprise for me to love a deep V-neck jumpsuit, but I think we can agree this one is particularly lovely. Roberts looks like she's wearing the night sky. Beautiful. Her side-swept loose curls and those turquoise earrings are the perfect accompaniments. I have no notes. Love it.

A good night for old mate Giorgio, then. Here's Cate Blanchett, always a red carpet highlight, in Armani Prive. She looks like a pandora charms sale uk good witch, like a Christmas ornament from the 1950s. Such is Blanchett's power that I'm barely even noticing the slightly dishwater-y mint colour. There's probably about four people on the planet who could glow in this hue, but she's one of them. Speaking of glowing, here's model of the year (that's the award in her hand) Adut Akech Bior in Valentino. Good lord, what a beauty.

I think you might need to be a model to make that huge bow at the midsection work, but Akech Bior is more than equal to the task. Emerald green is always pandora bracelet sale uk a welcome presence on the red carpet, and this is a particularly gorgeous example. Full marks. Man, remember Nip/Tuck? That show was absolutely cooked and if my parents had known that was what I was watching at age 13 they would have taken the TV out of my room. What a mid-2000s time capsule. Anyway, here's one of its stars, Joely Richardson, in a truly stunning Roksanda gown. I absolutely love this. It's somehow a bit art deco and also completely modern, and I would love to know exactly how that cape/sleeve situation works. From the pleats to the belt to the colour to Richardson's ponytail, it's very hard to find fault here.

volskygge, há 4 anos