notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

my path. I drop the n

xuezhiqian123, há 4 anos

How to make money is the question we all get lots of input on from the moment we can talk. If you're like me Cheap Nike Air Max 360 Australia , none of that advice was in line with the Law Of Attraction which says: "We attract into our experience that which we focus on". All the advice I was given was aligned with, is what I call the DO-HAVE-BE Method.

Make Money - Method 1 - DO-HAVE-BE

This method centers on getting out there and doing things. It doesn't matter whether you enjoy school - study hard. It doesn't matter if you find your job boring, demeaning, stressful ... you have to earn a living.

OK - a quick test here. What's the first thought that comes to mind when you think of .. MONEY. If the answer in any way contains the thought "not enough", then that's your point of resonance. And all the doingstrivinggrinding in the world isn't going to change your level of abundance. Method 1 just doesn't work UNLESS it helps you get to Method 2.

Make Money - Method 2 - BE-DO-HAVE?

For a better way, you might want to consider the BE-DO-HAVE? methodology: BE - imagine what you want Nike Air Max 360 Australia , envisage it, think about it a lot, then .. DO - the things that you're inspired to do, then you'll .. HAVE - the abundance in your life that you're dreaming about.

Of course there's nothing wrong with taking action - as long as taking that action helps you to feel good - to feel more confident - and as long as your focus is (first and foremost) on what you truly want. As Stephen Covey says always "Begin with the end in mind".

A word of warning

If you're familiar with the Law Of Attraction, you'll know the piece about attracting things "whether wanted or UNwanted". Most of us have some bad habits of thinking about (i.e. creating) our lives. We tend to define what we want by what we don't want. We have to get ourselves to the point where we can dream of things without immediately cancelling our creation with a negative thought. i.e.

- dream of that car you want without "I can't afford it".

- dream of that house you want without "I don't deserve it"

So here's the choices

- use Method A - the action journey - the hard way - work at it no matter how you feel, or

- use Method B. Method B takes "work" also - but it's a different sort of work.

Your "work" is to get to the place of feeling better.

It's simple but it isn't necessarily easy - because it means new habits of thinking - habits you've spent a lifetime solidifying. But it can be done. The esiaest way to make money is to get some of that money that's already yours. It's piled up outside your door waiting to be claimed!

"The hardest part about attracting money is finding out how easy it is"

Most of us are operating at less than full power Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Australia , and we're not even aware of it. Something is missing from our lives and we aren't sure what it is.

When we operate at full power, our lives are richer because we live with authenticity, connection, meaning, service, and serenity. We are powered by passion that is grounded in love and not driven by fear-based anxiety. Service and love become our primary motivations rather than self-aggrandizement.

When we do the work of authentically packaging Nike Air Max 270 Australia , promoting, and presenting ourselves we create a strong sense of identity, purpose, and self-esteem. We become what I call ?high voltage communicators.? But identity, purpose, and self-esteem alone cannot ensure that we stand in our power.

To operate at full power and become ?high voltage leaders Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 Australia ,? we must consciously and consistently choose Self over ego. David Richo, Ph.D., in his book Unexpected Miracles: The Gift of Synchronicity and How to Open It, offers this distinction between ego and Self, ?'the ego is our capability of light, and Self is the light.?

Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung called the Self the ?God archetype? within us Nike Air Max 2019 Australia , while the ego is the center of our conscious rational life or the bearer of our personality. When functional and happy, the ego helps us achieve our goals in life. When dysfunctional, it becomes inflated and its main objective becomes to save F.A.C.E.: Fear, Attachment, Control, and Entitlement Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Australia , according to Dr. Richo.

To be at our full power we must shape ego so that it serves Self. To choose Self over ego requires:

1. Focused attention
2. Unconditional acceptance
3. Inspired action.

Let's examine each.

Focused attention asks us to seek the high road and choose love over fear and service over Self. It requires us to examine our intention before beginning any transaction. Before I speak to a group, I ask myself, ?Am I doing this to serve my audience, or am I doing this to gain applause??

The Law of Attraction teaches us that what we focus upon, we manifest; what we focus upon expands. This is why living a life full of appreciation, gratitude Nike Air Max 2018 Australia , and love becomes so important. Every night before I go to bed, I recount three things, people, or situations from my day for which I am grateful.

Unconditional acceptance requires us to trust in the Divine Order of life. We do this by practicing trust, patience, and surrender. We don't hold on to outcomes Nike Air Max 2 Uptempo Australia , and we unconditionally accept the ?what is.? Paul Ferrini in his wonderful little book The Ecstatic Moment writes, ?All suffering results from your refusal to accept and bless your life just the way it is now.?

Paul Ferrini reminds us that when we practice unconditional acceptance, we say to ourselves:

I embrace the givens of life: beginnings and endings, aloneness, change, unfairness Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Australia , unpredictability, and sometimes being given more than I can handle.
I open myself to every transformation that is ready to happen in and through me.
I respect the right of others to question or reject my path.
I drop the need for certainty; I am comfortable with ambiguity.

Finally, inspired action asks us to flow not fight. It requires us to listen to our intention and act u. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Jerseys

volskygge, há 4 anos