notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Fortnite is the latest mmogo

yuandanzou, há 5 anos

Fortnite is the latest fortnite weapons game right now. Battle Royale, especially. Patricia, you have played lots of Fortnite. Why is it so popular? How did it Fortnite Items turned into this cultural phenomenon, where Drake is streaming it on Twitch and dividing documents and every single high school in the usa is playing?

I think that the first thing anybody could tell you is that it is totally free, but... That was clearly a big portion of it's getting started, but if you look at it Fortnite Items for sale right now that is certainly not what's made it a phenomenon. Like, you believe Drake gives a fuck if this game is $60 or free? No, he's playing it--

Hey guy, he is attempting to spare to get a brand new console. What it does better than the competition is, you look at something such as PUBG and it's all grit, all survival, it's all about who's playing the very best, whereas at buy fortnite weapons, they simply added this weapon that is called a Clinger that is pretty much a sticky grenade, and it's a plunger.

You can stick your pal and utilize them to become suicide bombers, and people are drifting around in rockets. I think it's only a more fundamentally happy game, in that you are likely going to lose, but you are also going to see something ridiculous, and I think people respond to that. It is just an innately cheerful game.

volskygge, há 4 anos

Tags