notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

fracture. Martin is a

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

JARVENPAA, Finland -- Brayden Point of the Moose Jaw Warriors and Brendan Perlini of the Niagara IceDogs had a goal and an assist each as Canadas under-18 hockey team dropped a 3-2 exhibition loss to Finland on Friday. The contest was the first of two exhibitions the Canadians will play before they begin defending their world under-18 hockey tournament crown Wednesday against Sweden. It was also Canadas first game since breaking its mini training camp last week in Toronto. Head coach Kevin Dineen, who led the national womens team to Olympic gold in Russia in February, was happy with what he saw. "You can see the skillset," Dineen said. "They were getting themselves into some quality scoring positions and were deciding they wanted to be good buddies with their new teammates and make that extra pass. "I think you can take that as a critique but thats a sign we have some good character. Were a big, strong team. I like the way we skated in stretches of the game so thats a plus." However, with only 11 forwards dressed for the contest, Dineen said fatigue eventually became a factor. "We were getting a little ragged towards the end . . . we went from a fast team to a slow team quickly," Dineen said. "I think many of these players are used to playing a lot for their respective teams and sometimes that drags into shifts that are too long." Canada split its goaltending duties, with Mason McDonald of the Charlottetown Islanders not allowing a goal the first half of the contest. Brent Moran of the IceDogs came on and allowed all three Finnish goals. The Finns finished 1-of-5 on the power play while Canada was 0-for-5. Dineen said the team will take Saturday off and visit nearby Helsinki before practising Sunday. Canada faces Denmark in its final pre-tournament game Monday. "It was a good start for us," Dineen said. "Were disappointed not to get the win but at the end of it I think it was a very productive day. "It just gives us a little clearer picture of our personnel . . . it gives us an idea of what to work on as a team." Allen Robinson . -- The Royals expect to place left-hander Bruce Chen on the disabled list with a swollen disc in his back that has already caused the club to juggle its starting rotation. Bradie Ewing . For Kyle Lowry, its become an accepted reality. He will be traded. The question is, when and where? The Raptors point guard is widely believed to be next on general manager Masai Ujiris chopping block after the first domino - Rudy Gay, Lowrys best friend - fell last week. http://www.nfljaguarsus.com/authentic-chris-clemons-pink-jersey/. Gretzky was asked if he believes Montreal Canadiens defenceman PK Subban should be on Canadas blueline in February at the Sochi Olympics. "Im not going to get in the middle of that controversy because Stevie Yzerman obviously knows what hes doing, he won a gold medal in 2010," said Gretzky. Alan Ball Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars . Pelfrey hit a tiebreaking two-run double and limited the Rockies to three solo homers, helping the New York Mets to a 4-3 win over Colorado on Tuesday night. Chris Clemons Jerseys . -- Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento.MINNEAPOLIS -- All-Star forward Kevin Love missed Minnesotas game against Portland because of a bruised left quadriceps, and starting point guard Kevin Martin also was out Saturday night because of a broken left thumb that will sideline him indefinitely. During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Love limped noticeably a couple hours earlier, but the team didnt announce he would miss the game until just before tipoff. Earlier, he told reporters he took a knee from New Orleans Greg Steimsma on Friday night in Minnesotas road loss. Before the injury was announced, Love -- averaging 25.6 points and 13.3 rebounds -- said he had no plans of skipping the All-Star game. "There was a number of things that happened late in the fourth quarter, getting back late last night, travelling and then just not getting enough treatment before tonight," Love said.dddddddddddd "So well just get back and do some more treatment tonight get in tomorrow and then hopefully be ready Monday night." Martin was hurt Friday in the closing minutes of the Timberwolves 98-91 loss. X-rays taken Saturday morning revealed the fracture. Martin is averaging 19 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 32.3. The Timberwolves also are without starting centre Nikola Pekovic. Hes sidelined by bursitis in his right ankle. All three players were in street clothes behind the bench. "Thats like making up 60 points there and a number of rebounds and a lot of firepower," Love said. "So we just need to get everybody back quickly as we can and I think Ill probably be the first." ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

a layout evoking again the design motifs of Fake Watches Buchis body art. The largest disc indicates the hours, while the smaller one on top of it Replica Watches UK marks the minutes. Making it possible to read the time are triangular tips, one each on Breitling Replica Watches the hours and minutes octagons, Replicas Relojes which are highlighted in white Super-LumiNova. The readout of the seconds is even more subtle, ticking away on the center of a black disk stamped with the Hublot