notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

more focused when we come out to start the game." Notes: Kosta Kou

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

PITTSBURGH -- Tyler Ennis took the inbounds pass with 4.4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. He had the option of shooting or passing to Trevor Cooney. The Syracuse freshman guard decided to shoot. It was the right decision. Ennis made the 35-footer at the buzzer and No. 1 Syracuse remained unbeaten with a 58-56 victory over No. 25 Pitt on Wednesday night. "I saw someone ran over to Trevor and I just had to beat one guy," Ennis said. "I knew they werent going to let Trevor get it. I just had to get some space. I knew I could get open for a second." Syracuse (24-0, 11-0 ACC) and Wichita State are the lone undefeated teams in Division I. Talib Zanna, who led Pitt (20-5, 8-4) with 16 points and 14 rebounds, hit two free throws after being fouled on a layup attempt to give the Panthers a 56-55 lead before Ennis winner. Pitt coach Jamie Dixon called a timeout after the free throws to set his defence. That also allowed Syracuse to draw up a play designed for its fearless freshman. "We guarded it about as well as you could guard it," Dixon said. "He made about a 40-footer. We did what we were supposed to do. If we had to do it again. ... We did the right things. "They were going to get a shot off. He made it, and he made a tough one. We knew hed have the ball and would be the guy. We had two guys on him. He hit the shot. Our guys defended, and he hit a shot." It was Pitts first loss at home to a top-five team in the 12-year history of the Petersen Events Center. The Panthers (20-5, 8-4) had been 9-0 against top-five teams and 13-1 against teams ranked in the top 10. C.J. Fair led Syracuse with 14 points. Pitt had a 54-48 lead with less than 2 minutes remaining, but Fair made a 3-pointer with 1:40 to go. He then hit a jumper to make it 54-53 with 51 seconds left. After Pitt missed on the other end, Ennis made two free throws with 10 seconds left to give the Orange the lead. "C.J. hadnt hit a 3 all game. He hadnt hit the rim, and he makes a 3 and then he hits a pretty tough pull-up to give us a chance," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. "Those were big plays and you have to be a special player to make those plays." Pitt led 27-24 at halftime and built its lead to nine in the early stages of the second half when Lamar Patterson made a 3-pointer to make it 37-28 with 15 minutes remaining. Syracuse stormed back with a 17-8 run and tied it on Trevor Cooneys 3-pointer with 6:53 to go, but Pitt regained control after Zanna converted a three-point play and freshman Jamel Artis sank two free throws for a 50-45 lead. But it was all Syracuse after that. Pitts only points in the final 1:59 came from Zannas two free throws, and the Panthers were outscored 10-3 in the final 1:59. Syracuse had to play without backup centre Baye Moussa Keita, who sat out with a sprained knee. That forced sophomore forward Jerami Grant into duty as the backup centre behind Rakeem Christmas. Pitt had injury issues of its own. Senior forward and leading scorer Lamar Patterson had the thumb on his right hand wrapped for a second consecutive game. After going 1 for 9 in his previous outing against Virginia Tech, Patterson scored 13 points. Eddie Lacy Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jarrett Bush Authentic Jersey . -- Jermaine Marshall scored eight of his 29 points in the second overtime and Jordan Bachynski blocked T. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Ha-Ha-Clinton-Dix-Packers-Jersey/. Louis Cardinals had a major need at shortstop and signed a veteran free agent who, while having PED issues, has been a potent hitter throughout his career. Paul Hornung . New Orleans All-Star forward would have difficulty convincing the Hawks. Davis had 34 points, including 13 in the Pelicans fourth quarter, and New Orleans beat Atlanta 111-105 on Friday night. Casey Hayward . -- Kevin Pangos had 27 points and Drew Barham added 17 to lead No.SAN ANTONIO -- When Manu Ginobili went down with a thumb injury earlier this week, it seemed to spell trouble for the San Antonio Spurs. The injury meant something else for Danny Green: a golden opportunity. The athletic swingman, who spent much of last season in the NBA Development League, scored a career-high 24 points in a 121-117 win over the Denver Nuggets on Saturday night. After playing only eight games for the Spurs last season, Green has been the first player off the bench for them in the last two games. He responded on offence against the Nuggets and also added seven rebounds, two steals and two blocks. "Luck. Opportunity," Green said of his performance. "I mean a lot of things. My teammates made the game real easy for me tonight. Timmy (Duncan) does what he does. Tony (Parker) does what he does, penetrate and kick. Find me for a lot of open shots. All I do really is knock down the open shot and play defence." Perhaps the most impressive part is how well Green played in the fourth quarter. With 3.6 seconds left, Green hit two free throws to ice it for the Spurs, who won their sixth straight home game and third in a row overall. With former Nuggets coach Doug Moe in the building, the game had the feeling of an old ABA matchup, with both teams scoring seemingly at will. San Antonio hit 49 of 89 shots, while Denver shot even better, knocking down 46 of 81 from the floor. Danilo Gallinari hit a three-pointer with 7.6 seconds left to pull Denver to 119-116, but Green followed with his two free throws and the Spurs held on. Richard Jefferson had 19 points, hitting 5 of 8 three-point attempts, for the Spurs. Tony Parker added 19 points and six assists, DeJuan Blair had 10 points and 10 rebounds, and Tim Duncan, Gary Neal and Tiago Splitter each scored 10 points. Gallinari tied his career high with 31 points for the Nuggets, who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Corey Brewer had 20 points and 10 assists, Al Harrington had 19 points, Arron Afflalo 12, and Rudy Fernandez and Corey Brewer 11 apiece. Greens play has left coach Gregg Popovich impressed. "Hes been through a lot," Popovich said. "Hes been through a lot of trials and been denied many times over the last several years. Hes a great example of sticking with it and not getting down on onnes self, continuing to play, improve, listen and, right now, hes playing well and been a significant part of what weve done.ddddddddddddquot; What theyve done is even more impressive without Ginobili, who will be out approximately six weeks with a fractured fifth metacarpal. "Manus down and everybodys got to step their game up," Green said. "Luckily Ive gotten the opportunity to do so. When I got in I just give as much effort defensively, thats my job. Hopefully everything falls into place hopefully offensively, and tonight things did." The injury to Ginobili might have also led to increased intensity from another member of the Spurs: Popovich. Jefferson said that since Ginobilis injury hes noticed a different coach. "Pop tried to ease it up to start the season, but hes definitely picked up his intensity and letting everybody know that its not going to be OK," Jefferson said. "Were going to have to focus. Were going to have to play better, sharper. We have less room for error. Different people are going to have to step up. Hes going to be on everyone. And he has." By the end of the third quarter, the Nuggets were shooting 33 of 53 from the field -- and trailing 94-85. Much of that was due to the Spurs offensive rebounds, leading to 18 second-chance points. Nene, Denvers leading rebounder, missed the game with a left heel strain. The veteran from Brazil, who averages 7.3 rebounds, missed two games earlier in the week with the injury and didnt play in the fourth quarter of Fridays win at New Orleans. With his bigger players struggling, Nuggets coach George Karl went to a smaller lineup to spur the comeback. And, while the end result wasnt what the Nuggets wanted, Gallinari was encouraged by the teams spirit. After trailing by as many as 20 points in the first half, Denver cut it to two in the fourth quarter. "We have the chance to have a really good team," Gallinari said. "When you can come back from 20 points against the Spurs, it means you are a really good team. Weve just got to be more ready, more focused when we come out to start the game." Notes: Kosta Koufos started in Nenes place and went scoreless in seven minutes. ... The Spurs 37 points in the first quarter were a season high in the opening quarter for the team. ... Karl said hes not sure when Nene will play again. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

a layout evoking again the design motifs of Fake Watches Buchis body art. The largest disc indicates the hours, while the smaller one on top of it Replica Watches UK marks the minutes. Making it possible to read the time are triangular tips, one each on Breitling Replica Watches the hours and minutes octagons, Replicas Relojes which are highlighted in white Super-LumiNova. The readout of the seconds is even more subtle, ticking away on the center of a black disk stamped with the Hublot