notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

ous game against Purdue, and

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

TORONTO – Word got out quick that he was traded. Reports had him at the rink in San Jose picking up his gear. But at that point in early March last spring, John-Michael Liles was actually still a member of the Colorado Avalanche and hadnt been traded to the Maple Leafs – yet. "People were calling me," Liles explained in conversation with TSN.ca, "so I had to call our PR guy and ask if I got traded and hes like No, not that I know of…It was being reported that I was traded here." Trade deadline day – and the weeks and months leading to it – has become a frenzy of sorts in the NHL with a daily assortment of buzz and wild rumours. The scene can produce some real discomfort for those players bandied about in the rumour mill, a persistent battle to keep potential destinations and implications out of sight and mind. "You know youre 22-years-old and hear your name in trade rumours, its like Well, wait a minute, whats going on?" Liles said. "But you learn to deal with it and you learn its out of your control, theres nothing you can do. "Its not like you can go up and have a meeting with management and say,hey, I really want to stay here." Its advice that many in the league – including 22-year-old Luke Schenn – could likely stand to benefit from. Experience did, however, alter some habits for the now 31-year-old Liles. "I definitely packed a little bit bigger bag a couple years," he said with a grin. "You never know, especially when the deadline occurs and youre on the road." Professionalism under such circumstances is a given expectation, but quite often fails to account for reality, which includes friends, family and security in any given location. At a certain point along the way though, the ambiguity of what lies ahead fades and hockey simply takes over. "You have to be able to keep that separate," Liles said of distractions and the game itself. "You have to be able to focus on going out and doing your job each and every night no matter whats going on. "Its part of the game we play, its part of the business of hockey. Its something for guys maybe that havent dealt with it before, its new and it can be something that can probably weigh on you." "Definitely it was in the back of my mind for a few years in Colorado, but at the same time its something you learn to deal with and its something youve got to just continue to play through and almost push it to the very back of your mind. Thats the best way I can describe it, you have to push it to the back of your mind and just continue to go out and play hockey." Clarke MacArthur was an unsigned impending restricted free agent at the deadline last year, the weight of faltering contract talks and subsequent rumours admittedly a struggle to contain. "I was wanting to stay here and I think that played into it more last year," MacArthur said, noting the difficulty of impending free agents – such as Mikhail Grabovski who is unrestricted at the end of the year – and their trade appeal. "Its one of those things you try and play hard here, obviously want to stay here and make the playoffs here – thats been my goal since I got here – but if youre one of those guys to get moved, what do you do?" "Its not like youre going to do a jail sentence. Thats how it is. It happens to guys every year." Wiser for the experience this time around, MacArthur concurs with Liles as far as shoving idle chatter deep into the mind. "That is the best way to do it," he agreed. "The other thing too is we have a huge game [Saturday] thats much more important than the trade deadline for us. Its one of those things where you need to push it back just for the rest of the team and get the win. I really havent put that much thought into this year, not like I did last year. "Whatever happens is going to happen." Mike Ditka Elite Jersey .The former Winnipeg Rifles receiver got to work out with the team last season and even dressed for a July game, then spent the rest of the season on the practice roster. Brian Urlacher Jersey ." Hextall was promoted to general manager by the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday to replace Paul Holmgren, who was elevated to president. http://www.nflbearsus.com/Womens-Jon-Bostic-Authentic-Jersey/. Kane returned to score a goal and added an assist, leading the Winnipeg Jets to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday night. Shea McClellin Elite Jersey . He didnt even match his first-half total from Friday night. He didnt have to, with the Knicks offering him plenty of support for a change. Shea McClellin Jersey For Sale . No way, absolutely no way. If you do, where do you go from there? If you want to progress as a team and as a club you have no chance if you sell players like that.ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection. "Hes looking for a perfect play all the time, and shooters got to shoot it," Beilein said. "Sometimes whats a bad shot for others is a really good shot for him." Stauskas scored 21 of his 25 points in the second half Sunday, repeatedly making contested shots from the perimeter to help the 20th-ranked Wolverines to a 79-70 win over 13th-ranked Michigan State. Michigan rallied from an 11-point first-half deficit and wrested first place in the Big Ten from its in-state rival. "I just came out with the mindset in the second half that I wasnt going to be stopped," Stauskas said. "Once I made a couple shots, it kept going from there." Caris LeVert added 23 points for the Wolverines (19-7, 11-3), who won both regular-season meetings against Michigan State and six of the last eight games in the series. The Spartans (22-6, 11-4) started well, but were only up 36-34 at halftime. Then Stauskas and LeVert led a second-half charge. The Wolverines trailed 52-51 before going on a 13-0 run that sent the Crisler Center crowd into delirium. Michigan scored 45 points in the second half Sunday -- after blitzing the Spartans for 50 after halftime in an 80-75 win in East Lansing last month. "The first game, I was very proud of our effort. This game, we looked tired," Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. "Im not very proud of our effort." Gary Harris scored 21 points for the Spartans. The victory gives Michigan a chance to earn its second Big Ten title in three years after tying for the championship in 2012. The Wolverines have home games against Minnesota and Indiana, as well as trips to Purdue and Illinois. Michigan State has home games against Illinois and Iowa followed by a trip to Ohio State. Stauskas was terrific in Michigans win at Michigan State last month, but he had not scored more than 16 points in a game since then. Perhaps he was letting opposing teams take him out of the offence too easily, but at 6-foot-6, if Stauskas makes up his mind that hhes going to shoot, he usually can.dddddddddddd. With the Wolverines down 48-43, Stauskas scored seven straight points to give Michigan the lead. When the Spartans edged back ahead by one, Stauskas answered with a 3-pointer, and it soon become clear that there wasnt much Michigan State could do to keep him from shooting over defenders on the perimeter. A 3-pointer by Stauskas from the right wing put Michigan ahead 59-52, then LeVert added a 3-pointer and a dunk. With the Spartans wearing down, Jon Horford dunked for Michigan to make it 68-56 -- and that ended a stretch of 23 straight Michigan points by Stauskas or LeVert. Michigan fans serenaded the Spartans with a chant of "little brother" toward the end. The Spartans have battled injuries throughout this season -- Adreian Payne and Brandon Dawson missed the first meeting with Michigan. Dawson was still out Sunday with his broken hand, but Payne is back, and he had 12 points and 11 rebounds. Keith Appling, who has been dealing with a wrist problem, scored only six points for Michigan State. "Yeah, I fell on the wrist again, but I couldnt come out of the game," Appling said. "Its very frustrating right now, because there are things I just cant do, but I cant let that be an excuse. Im the quarterback of this team, like coach always says, and I have to be out there leading." Michigan, of course, has been playing without big man Mitch McGary for over two months, but the Wolverines have overcome his back-related absence thus far. Glenn Robinson III scored 15 points Sunday, including an alley-oop dunk from a driving Stauskas that made it 72-61. Michigan State made 17 shots from 3-point range in its previous game against Purdue, and the Spartans were locked in early in this one. Payne dunked on freshman Zak Irvin while drawing a foul, and the three-point play gave Michigan State a 22-11 lead. The Wolverines responded with a 10-0 run that included 3-pointers by Spike Albrecht and LeVert and a breakaway dunk by Irvin. LeVert scored 14 points in the first half, and his 3-pointer in the final seconds cut Michigan States lead to two. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

Hublot launched its collaboration with Ferrari Fake Rolex in 2012. The partnership has already produced some memorable timepieces, Fake Watches including last years MP05 LaFerrari with its world-record 50 days of power reserve Hublot replica watches . This year, Hublot has launched three new Ferrari Big Bang models Replica Rolex

volskygge, há 4 anos