notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

gets started Im sure it wi

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

MALMO, Sweden -- Milan Kolena and Marko Dano had two goals and an assist apiece as Slovakia trounced Germany 9-2 in preliminary round action at the IIHF World Junior Championship on Friday. Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Leon Draisasitl added two assists. German goaltender Marvin Cupper started but was replaced by Patrick Klein after giving up six goals on 19 shots through just over 30 minutes of play. Klein made six saves on nine shots. Slovakian goaltender Richard Sabol made 19 saves for the win. Slovakia scored three goals in each period, and was 2-for-2 on the power play. Germany was 0-for-3 with the man advantage. Antonio Allen Jersey . The 27-year-old Niskanen, the more offensive-minded of the pair of defencemen joining the Capitals, got a $40.25 million, seven-year contract. "Its a very big commitment from Washington. Thats no small thing. Youre talking a seven-year commitment for a very substantial amount of money," said Niskanen, who got married Saturday. Sheldon Richardson . -- As usual, Aksel Lund Svindal was super fast on this hill. http://www.officialjets.us.com/Black-Chris-Ivory-Jets-Jersey.html. Left guard Clint Boling tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a 17-10 victory in San Diego on Sunday. The Bengals put him on injured reserve Tuesday. Curtis Martin Jets Jersey .C. -- Colorado goaltender Dillon Ward made 41 saves and John Grant Jr. Joe Klecko Jersey . - The way Mark Teixeira looks at it, getting booed on the road is a badge of honour.OTTAWA -- It may be a year late, but Ottawa is finally getting a chance to give Mike Fisher a proper send-off. A Senators fan favourite for 11 seasons, Fisher was traded to Nashville on Feb. 10, 2011, while the team was on the road. There was no time for any goodbyes. So its no surprise that a Fisher love-in is expected when the veteran forward makes his return to Scotiabank Place with the Predators on Thursday. "Im excited, but a little nervous at the same time," said Fisher. "I have so many great memories of my time in Ottawa. Its going to be nice to see a lot of friends and the fans." The Fisher deal came as a shock in Ottawa. General manager Bryan Murray even admitted at the time he didnt really want to make the trade. In an effort to soften the blow, Murray dealt Fisher to Nashville so he could be closer to his new wife and country music superstar Carrie Underwood. "Nashville has been very good to me," said Fisher. "The trade was hard, but if I had to go anywhere this was a great place to go. The team and fans have been great." But even a year later, the void Fisher left is still felt. "Me personally, I wish he was still here because we went through a lot together," said Ottawa captain Daniel Alfredsson. While Alfredsson understands the trade as a business move, he admits it didnt make it any easier to lose his teammate. "I think everybody knew what Fish brought on and off the ice," said Alfredsson. "Hes a guy that embraces the community and helps people any wway he can.dddddddddddd." Fisher, 31, played 675 games for the Senators but also donated countless hours to local charities. He was also a role model for other players. Ottawa forward Nick Foligno said Fisher took him under his wing and helped him learn the ropes in the NHL. "I definitely missed him after the trade," said Folingo. Fisher offered support as Folignos mother battled cancer. After her death, the two wore patches sewn inside their hockey pants in memory of Janis Foligno. "Hes such a genuine guy and really got involved and I think the fans really appreciated everything he did," said Foligno. "I think everyone was so proud that he got so involved in the community and in this locker-room. He was a big leader in this room." Fisher admits it will be strange not to be in the Sens dressing room on Thursday. "For so many years I was on the other side and Im sure that just walking into that visitors room will be strange," he said. "Once the game gets started Im sure it will be fine." In 46 games this season, Fisher has 16 goals and 32 points. Nashville is 10-0-1 in 2011-12 when he scores a goal and 18-2-1 when he records a point. Ottawa forward Jason Spezza says it will be nice for Fisher to make his return, but at the same time the Senators will be looking to play their best. "You always kind of compete a little harder, a little differently when youre facing someone that you played with for such a long time. Its fun to compete with those guys." ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

The BB FTC is powered by Replica rolex daytona in house HUB 1241 Unico movement, which is designed, developed, machined and assembled by the micro mechanical engineers, Omega Replica engineers and watchmakers at Hublot. The Unico stands as a testamentFake breitling watches, to Hublots determination to achieve manufacture status. As we will see,Replica Watch Hublot designs, develops and manufactures other components in this watch

volskygge, há 4 anos