notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

re tied for second. Yoo had a

ncl7159, há 10 anos

NEW YORK -- One fourth-round draft pick wont be ready to run until August. Another wasnt ready to talk to his new team because he was in the middle of his graduation ceremony. Those were the least of the complications Saturday at the NFL draft, which completed its three-day run at Radio City Music Hall against a backdrop of a restored lockout. Right now, no one is sure when clubs will be ready to let any players walk back in to team headquarters. "With the lockout, theres so much uncertainty," said tight end Kyle Rudolph, a second-round pick of the Minnesota Vikings. "Im just focused on getting myself in the best shape as possible and being ready whenever we are allowed to" show up. A total of 254 players were selected over seven rounds. But only a few lucky first-rounders were able to pick up playbooks Friday during a brief time when the lockout was lifted. The Carolina Panthers opened the fourth round by selecting West Virginia cornerback Brandon Hogan. The 5-foot-10, 192-pounder not only has off-field issues, but hes recovering from ligament surgery on his left knee. Hogan wont be able to begin running full speed until August. "My knee is ahead of schedule," he insisted. "Its getting stronger and getting used to doing things." The Panthers, who chose quarterback Cam Newton with the No. 1 overall pick to open the draft Thursday night and added a pair of defensive tackles Friday, are hoping Hogan recovers and stays out of trouble to bolster a secondary in need of depth. The Seattle Seahawks went next and picked Mississippi State linebacker K.J. Wright. General manager John Schneider gave Wright a call in Starkville and was puzzled why the player had so little to say. Well, it turns out Wright was just about to receive his diploma at his graduation ceremony. "As soon as I got off the phone, two minutes later I had to go up there and walk across the stage," Wright said. Day 3 of the draft was the first full day that players were locked out again after a brief respite Friday. That night, however, an appeals court decision allowed the league to reinstate the lockout that had been lifted earlier in the week. But the draft carried on because it is protected under the old collective bargaining agreement, which expired March 11. Dan Lauria, who stars as Green Bay coach Vince Lombardi in the Broadway show "Lombardi," ended the sixth round by making the Packers pick -- Arizona linebacker Ricky Elmore. The draft concluded with the Houston Texans picking Rice linebacker Cheta Ozougwu. As the final pick, he will be honoured as "Mr. Irrelevant," a weeklong celebration in Newport Beach, Calif., that began in 1976. The Arizona Cardinals, trying to improve their pass rush, selected Texas linebacker Sam Acho in the fourth round. The 6-1, 257-pounder in December won the Campbell Trophy and a $25,000 scholarship given by the National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame as the nations top scholar athlete. Achos parents emigrated from Nigeria, and each summer he returns to the country with his father and brother on a medical mission. Another Matthews joined the NFL when Oregon linebacker Casey Matthews was picked by the Philadelphia Eagles with the 19th pick in the fourth round. Hes the brother of Packers All-Pro linebacker Clay Matthews. The Eagles are well aware of Clay Matthews -- they had a hard time handling him last year. "Clay had some success against them," Casey Matthews said. "At the conclusion of my visit when I was out there, Coach (Andy) Reid said, Tell your brother were going to get him next year with you on the team. And I told Clay that. I dont think they have the Packers on the schedule, but hopefully we get them in the playoffs." Minutes later, the Eagles made Nebraska All-American Alex Henery the first kicker taken with the 23rd pick of the fourth round. Henery hit 18-of-19 field goal attempts (10-of-11 from 40 yards or longer) and all 54 extra points last season. He also punts. Eagles longtime kicker David Akers is a free agent, but the team has placed a transition tag on him and would have a chance to retain him. The Cleveland Browns, with a pick from Atlanta, chose Stanford fullback Owen Marecic, a two-way player who also played linebacker. He won the inaugural Paul Hornung Award as the nations most versatile player. The 6-0, 246-pound Marecic ran for five touchdowns and had two interceptions last season. In a 13-second span against Notre Dame in 2010, he scored on a 1-yard TD plunge and returned an interception 20 yards for a score. The Browns plan to use him on offence, but special teams might work, too. "Hopefully I can find big ways to contribute on special teams, which is a little bit of defence in itself," Marecic said. The Washington Redskins were wheeling and dealing again Saturday after collecting 10 picks for rounds 4-7 by the end of Friday night. They made a five-pick swap with the Texans and took Nebraska running back Roy Helu Jr. early in the fourth round. Redskins coach Mike Shanahan has a knack for finding productive running backs. Maybe hes got another in Helu, who ran for 1,245 yards last season. "History is proof for itself, all the running backs and the offensive lineman that have worked under him and the success that theyve had," Helu said. Three quarterbacks were taken in the fifth round -- the Kansas City Chiefs went for Iowas Ricky Stanzi, the Texans took North Carolinas T.J. Yates and the Chicago Bears picked Idahos Nathan Enderle. The Baltimore Ravens went for Virginia Tech quarterback Tyrod Taylor in the sixth round. He had a 34-8 record as a starter and last season was voted ACC player of the year after throwing for 2,743 yards and 24 touchdowns with five interceptions. The 12th and last quarterback picked in the draft was Alabamas Greg McElroy, taken by the New York Jets in the seventh round -- No. 208 overall. One notable player who went undrafted was Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich, who was diagnosed with cancer after being chosen ACC player of the year in 2008. He missed the 2009 season, was declared cancer free and played last season. Vick Ballard Jersey . -- Wesley Matthews was kind of taken aback when he was told that Portlands last three-game winning streak came in the Trail Blazers first three games of last season. Pat Angerer Jersey . Why did the NHLPA agree to the NHLs re-alignment plan? Pierre LeBrun: Its the lesser of all the poison pills they were going to take on re-alignment. If the NHLPA had decided to make this a bigger fight than it was in the end, because they delayed it longer than the NHL would have wanted, what are their options?The NHL could have sent this to systems arbitration and if the NHLPA loses in arbitration, which is binding, the NHL could have this re-alignment structure for eight years, the length of the CBA, let alone the three years that the NHLPA has consented to. http://www.indianapoliscoltsjerseysonline.com/Camo-Jerrell-Freeman-Jersey.html . Barker was fined $1,000 by the CFL for public comments critical of game officials following the disqualification of linebacker Erijo Kuale on Saturday in Torontos 33-24 home loss to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Johnny Unitas Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Impact keep getting in trouble with Major League Soccer. Adam Vinatieri Jersey . -- Serena Williams danced to the crowds roar, spinning and grinning, hopping and waving, then spinning some more.YANGMEI, Taiwan -- Suzann Pettersen had a hole-in-one and increased her lead to five strokes Friday after the second round of the LPGA Taiwan Championship. The defending champion aced the 133-yard second hole with a pitching wedge and finished with a 3-under 69 in swirling wind conditions to reach 7 under at Sunrise Golf and Country Club. "I called the shot. I hit it exactly how I wanted and was fortunate enough that I had a good break," the Norwegian star said. "It was a very good shot. Its nice to get a hole in one when you actually call the shot in advance and then pull the trigger." The second-ranked Pettersen was the only player in the 78-player field to break par in each round. "Today was a really tough day," Pettersen said. "The wind got stronger and stronger and its definitely not easy out there. The wind and the conditions test every aspect of the game. I mean, even an 80-yard shot, its challenging enough to control the spin and know what the ball is going to do. Standing over putts, you feel the wind on the body. Its a mental test out there but its a fun challenge. Ive been playing really solid golf, and Im excited too be where Im at after two days.dddddddddddd" She has three LPGA Tour victories this year, winning in Portland, Ore., and France in consecutive starts last month, and also won a Ladies European Tour event this year in China. "I think Im just getting to the point in my career that Id better just enjoy what I do," Pettersen said. "Im tough enough on myself that, I mean, I can grind it out on the course and kind of be focused. But Im trying to enjoy this ride, because I guess Im maturing and you actually realize that you are fortunate to do what you do." South Koreas Sun Young Yoo of South Korea and Spains Carlota Ciganda were tied for second. Yoo had a 69, and Ciganda shot 70. "I knew it was going to be windy today, so I just focused on where I want to start the ball, instead of focusing to getting close to the pin," Yoo said. Taiwanese star Yani Tseng, the 2011 winner, followed her opening 76 with a 78 to drop 17 strokes back. Winless in 41 LPGA Tour since the 2012 Kia Classic, she has tumbled from first to 25th in the world ranking in seven months. Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham is tied for 45th at 7-over 151. Marshawn Lynch Jersey  Jonathan Toews Jersey Sidney Crosby Jersey Larry Fitzgerald Jersey Paul George Jersey Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 6 anos

Of course, the wildly unconventional time Replica Rolex display of the Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu necessitated a substantial overhaul Replica Watch of Hublots manufacture Unico caliber, which stripped it of its integrated chronograph function and added the three skeletonized, Replica Breitling Watches octagonal disks for the time indication

volskygge, há 4 anos