notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Mariano Riveras baseball career is No Mo

krstking2, há 9 anos

VAL-DOR, Que. Mike Quick. -- Anthony Duclair and Lucas Batt each scored twice and Cody Donaghey had four assists as the Quebec Remparts downed the host Val-dOr Foreurs 8-5 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Mikhail Grigorenko and Adam Erne had a goal and an assist apiece for the Remparts (28-12-8), who extended their win streak to five games, while Nick Sorensen and Fabrice Herzog scored the others. Olivier Archambault chipped in with three assists. Anthony Mantha, Pierre-Maxime Poudrier, Anthony Richard, Louick Marcotte and Nicolas Aube-Kubel scored for the Foreurs (30-17-2). Quebecs Francois Brassard made 48 saves for the win as Val-dOrs Antoine Bibeau gave up seven goals on 27 shots. --- OCEANIC 2 VOLTIGEURS 1 (SO) DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Anthony DeLuca scored the only goal of the shootout as Rimouski slipped past the Voltigeurs. Loic Leduc scored in regulation for the Oceanic (29-13-7) while Philippe Desrosiers made 32 saves for the victory. William Carrier supplied the offence for Drummondville (29-16-3) and Louis-Philip Guindon stopped 24-of-25 shots in defeat. Rimouskis Frederik Gauthier was stopped by Guindon on a penalty shot 6:14 into the second period. --- CATARACTES 2 PHOENIX 1 SHERBROOKE, Que. -- Shawinigan used its power play to topple the Phoenix for just its third win in its last 10 outings. Dylan Labbe and Anthony Beauvillier scored with the man advantage for the Cataractes (12-29-7), who went 2 for 4 on the night, while Felix-Antoine Bergeron assisted on both. Tim Wieser scored for Sherbrooke (15-28-6), which went 1 for 6 with the power play. Marvin Cupper made 23 saves for Shawinigan. Maxime Lagace stopped 10-of-12 shots for the Phoenix, but left the game after two periods. Gabriel Parent turned away all seven shots he faced in relief. --- MOOSEHEADS 4 SCREAMING EAGLES 2 HALIFAX -- Timo Meier scored once and set up two more as the Mooseheads doubled up Cape Breton for their seventh straight victory. Brendan Duke, Andrew Shewfelt and Brent Andrews also scored for Halifax (33-16-1). Kyle Farrell scored once for the Screaming Eagles (25-20-3) and also assisted on Loik Leveilles goal. Zachary Fucale made 21 saves for the Mooseheads as Cape Bretons Alex Bureau stopped 29-of-33 shots in defeat. --- WILDCATS 2 TITAN 0 MONCTON, N.B. -- Jason Rioux stopped all 29 shots his way as the Wildcats handed Acadie-Bathurst its sixth loss in a row. Conor Garland scored both goals for Moncton (25-23-2) on the power play while Jacob Sweeney picked up two assists. Raphael Lafontaine led all Titan (17-27-5) skaters with five shots on Rioux. Acadie-Bathurts Jacob Brennan turned aside 32-of-34 shots in a losing cause. --- DRAKKAR 4 SEA DOGS 1 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Charles Hudon had a goal and an assist as Baie-Comeau extended its win streak to seven games by defeating the Sea Dogs. Bokondji Imama, Charles Poulin and Valentin Zykov also scored for the Drakkar (32-12-4), who sit atop the QMJHL standings. Saint John (14-29-4) got its goal from Nathan Noel. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette made 22 saves while Sebastien Auger gave the Sea Dogs a chance by kicking out 49-of-53 shots. --- ARMADA 3 OLYMPIQUES 2 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Nikita Jevpalovs scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout as the Armada avoided a four-game skid by edging Gatineau. Marcus Hinds and Ryan Tesink scored in regulation for Blainville-Boisbriand (29-10-9). Emile Poirier had a goal and an assist for the Olympiques (28-17-3) and Alex Dostie scored once. Etienne Marcoux made 23 saves for the Armada while Gatineaus Robert Steeves stopped 26-of-28 shots in a losing cause. --- TIGRES 4 ISLANDERS 2 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Ross Johnston had a pair of goals and an assist as the Tigres doubled up Charlottetown for their seventh straight win. Yan Pavel Laplante and Cameron Yarwood also scored for Victoriaville (23-19-6) and Mark Tremaine tacked on two assists. Bradley Kennedy and Spenser Cobbold scored for the Islanders (17-27-5), who dropped their sixth contest in a row. Francois Tremblay made 26 saves for the Tigres. Charlottetowns Mason MacDonald turned away 35-of-39 shots in defeat. Brian Dawkins.J. - Peyton Manning counts $17. LeSean McCoy.5 driving championship, an important feeder series for Formula One. The 22-year-old Toronto native went into the final race in Barcelona on Sunday with a nine-point lead over Carlin Motorsports teammate Jean Eric Vergne of France. HOUSTON -- Mariano Riveras baseball career is No Mo. Two days after his emotional Yankee Stadium farewell, Rivera said he wont pitch this weekend during New Yorks season-ending series at Houston and that his mound days are over. "Im done, guys," Rivera told reporters before Saturdays game. "Im done." The 43-year-old closer announced in March that hed retire at the end of this season and he said he wanted give all he had before leaving the game. He feels like he did that this season. "I think I squeezed every ounce of fuel that I had in my tank, and its empty," Rivera said. "I have nothing left. I gave everything that I had." Riveras 1,115th and final regular season appearance came Thursday, when he entered with one out in the eighth inning against Tampa Bay and retired four straight batters before longtime teammates Derek Jeter and Andy Pettitte came out to the mound to remove their friend from his home finale. "I know that was the perfect moment to leave the game," Rivera said Saturday. As he handed the ball to Pettitte on Thursday night, tears began to flow from Rivera amid what became a four-minute standing ovation by the Yankees faithful. "I think Thursday was the day that I left everything on the field," Rivera said. "I was, I wont say hurt, but sore. I was pitching with tremendous soreness in my arm. But at the same time, I was giving everything." "I didnt know how I got those two outs in the ninth inning," he continued. "Only by the mercy of God. I knew it was over." Rivera said he had been pitching in pain for a while, at one point referencing hhis elbow, but he would not elaborate on the exact problem. Jaylen Watkins "Thats something that we dont talk about," Rivera said. "Thats something you manage." Rivera finished with record saves totals of 652 in the regular season and 42 in the post-season. He had an 82-60 record with a 2.21 ERA during the regular season over 19 years, and an 8-1 record with an 0.70 ERA in 96 post-season games. Alex Rodriguez, a teammate for a decade, said this week has been difficult knowing that these are his last days as teammates with Rivera and Pettitte, who also is retiring. "Its hard to watch," Rodriguez said. "Its definitely very emotional. To hear Mo talk about it privately is pretty emotional. Those two guys, to lose those two guys in one year, is going to be very hard." Rivera said he is looking forward to enjoying his family and resting in his retirement. Earlier this week, Rivera had expressed interest in playing centre field before his departure. But on Saturday he had a change of heart, saying that he didnt think his surgically repaired right knee was up to it. "I did consider it strongly. If it had been a few years earlier, then I would have done it," Rivera said. "But now my knee is not co-operating. Im not going to make a fool out of myself out there. I respect the game too much for me to do something that I am not supposed to be doing." He said that if not for the achy knee, he would have played outfield it in a heartbeat. "Thats how much I love the game," Rivera said. "I regret that it wasnt sooner. But again, it wasnt meant to happen, and Im OK with that." ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

Los Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions Replica de Relojes 70th Anniversary, presentados en Baselworld 2018 celebran el Replica Watches nacimiento de uno de los iconos más importantes de la marca. Y lo hace con una reproducción casi exacta de los modelos originales Replicas Relojes La primera familia de relojes creada por Omega fue el Seamaster, lanzada en 1948. Quién iba a pensar en aquel momento que a sus 70 a?os los relojes iban a parecer tan atractivos como lo fueron entonces. Porque eso son los nuevos Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions 70th Anniversary.

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

Los Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions Replica de Relojes 70th Anniversary, presentados en Baselworld 2018 celebran el Replica Watches nacimiento de uno de los iconos más importantes de la marca. Y lo hace con una reproducción casi exacta de los modelos originales Replicas Relojes La primera familia de relojes creada por Omega fue el Seamaster, lanzada en 1948. Quién iba a pensar en aquel momento que a sus 70 a?os los relojes iban a parecer tan atractivos como lo fueron entonces. Porque eso son los nuevos Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions 70th Anniversary.

volskygge, há 4 anos
volskygge, há 3 anos

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrock
ultraviolettesting

alomrancoo, há 2 anos
alomrancoo, há 2 anos
Nicholas56, há 9 mêses

Thanks for share this !! https://www.targetpayandbenefits.review/