notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Hecklers were few and far between at TPC Sawgrass

krstking2, há 9 anos

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. wholesale nfl jerseys. -- One spectator wore fake deer antlers. Another yelled about eating venison. And a group of guys shouted, "Stay off the spray, Vijay." But for the most part, there was little public reaction to Vijay Singhs lawsuit filed against the PGA Tour during the opening round of The Players Championship on Thursday. Hecklers were few and far between at TPC Sawgrass -- possibly because it was a well-behaved golf crowd, possibly because it was Singhs home course and possibly because few care enough to make a public outcry. "He doesnt deserve that," playing partner Robert Garrigus said. "I dont know how many majors hes won. I dont know how many tournaments hes won. Hes won a lot of money out here. He deserves our respect as players even if hes suing the PGA Tour or not. Its a delicate situation right now. Unfortunately, it had to happen. But it is what it is. ... "I only heard a couple of idiots out there today. They were getting a little saucy. There were a couple of guys being stupid, but other than that, it was fine." Singh sued the PGA Tour on Wednesday for exposing him to "public humiliation and ridicule" during a 12-week investigation into his use of deer antler spray. The tour dropped its case last week. The lawsuit and its timing raised eyebrows. The Players Championship is the tours flagship event and is played on the course Singh has honed his game on for the past decade. But there was little reaction from the Stadium Course gallery. The most noticeable response came at the first tee, where Jacksonville resident Jim Kavanagh wore those felt antlers. "He wont talk to the press, so I thought maybe I could get a reaction out of him," Kavanagh told reporters. "He shouldnt be suing the PGA Tour. He should be suing WADA." Garrigus noticed the antlers and sarcastically called them "pretty special." Nonetheless, he couldnt avoid joking about the lawsuit. "I kind of made fun of it today on the first tee just to loosen things up a little bit, which I do very well," Garrigus said. "I was like, Well, youre in the spotlight right now, arent you big guy? Hes like, Yeah, for the wrong reasons. It was fun." They laughed, and Garrigus let it go for the rest of the round. "I didnt get into it," he said. "I dont know the details; I dont know what hes suing for and all that stuff. Hes obviously earned the respect until everything goes through. Thats what Im saying about that." On the par-3 third, a woman shouted, "We dont care what the PGA Tour says. We support Vijay" as the golfer passed. Singh even played the famed and often raucous island-green at No. 17 without much fanfare. There was a "you (stink)" comment on the 18th, followed a few minutes later by someone shouting, "We got your back, Vijay." "He was fine out there," said J.J. Henry, who also played in the group with Singh. "I dont know much about it. Im out here trying to tackle a tough golf course. Ive played a lot of golf with him and hes always been good to me. That stuff is none of my business. Im trying to figure out how to stay out of some of these hazards." Singh bogeyed two of the first three holes and fell 12 shots off the lead with a double at No. 8. He rallied on the back nine, making birdies at 16 and 17, but pulled his next tee shot into the water and finished with a bogey and a 2-over 74. He is tied for 99th, 11 shots behind Roberto Castro. Singh said in a Sports Illustrated article in January that he used deer antler spray and he was "looking forward to some change in my body." The spray was said to include an insulin-like growth factor that was on the tours list of banned substances. The tour sent a sample from Singh to be tested, and it returned small amounts of IGF-1. PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem announced April 30 that the tour was dropping its case because of new information from the World Anti-Doping Agency, which said deer antler spray was no longer considered prohibited because it contained just minimal amounts of the growth factor. The lawsuit claims the PGA Tour relied on WADAs list of banned substances and methods without doing any of its own research, including whether such substances even provide any performance-enhancing benefits. Singhs lawyers said the tour "rushed to judgment and accused one of the worlds hardest working and most dedicated golfers of violating the rules of the game." The 50-year-old Fijian, inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2006, hasnt spoken to reporters about any subject since releasing a statement in February confirming that he took the deer antler spray. He declined comment after his opening round. Singh had about a dozen or so spectators following him Thursday, maybe the most telling sign of his career. Singh has the Masters and the PGA Championship among his 34 tour victories. He holds the PGA Tour record with 22 wins since turning 40. His best year was in 2004, when he won nine times. Singh has not won since the Deutsche Bank Championship in September 2008, two months after the tours anti-doping program was launched. cheap jerseys from china. Less than three weeks after signing Andrew Bynum, Indiana sent Danny Granger and a 2015 second-round draft pick to Philadelphia in exchange for former first-round pick Evan Turner and forward Lavoy Allen. cheap jerseys. Chris Eversley scored 19 points to help Cal Poly avoid its 20th loss of the season and win its first NCAA tournament game, 81-69 victory over Texas Southern on Wednesday night in the First Four.Canadian divers Jennifer Abel and Alexandre Despatie, both of Laval, Que., will break from a gruelling pre-Olympic schedule to honour Canadian music artists at the 2012 Juno Awards in Ottawa on Sunday, April 1. The two Olympians join an impressive list of presenters, including folk-rocker Dan Mangan, R&B singer-songwriter Jully Black, Ron Sexsmith, Sam Roberts, Sarah McLachlan and MC Classified, among others. Abel, a 2010 Olympian and two-time World medallist, says she thinks athletes and music artists make a perfect mix. "Im really happy to be part of the Juno Awards and even more excited to present an award," she told CTVOlympics.ca in an email from Beijing, where she competes Friday and Saturday. "I really like the song Invincible by Hedley because it makes me think about my upcoming year, but I have to say that Drake is my favourite artist because I watched him act in Degrassi so I kind of saw him grow up." Drake and Hedley have four Juno Award nominations apiece. Many felt that Drake was snubbed when he received no awards at the 2011 Awards despite his six nominations. This time around, the Toronto recording artist is up for Album of the Year, Artist of the Year, Juno Fan Choice Award and Rap Recording of the Year. cheap nfl jerseys "I hope I can meet him and the rest of the artists," Abel said. "Im really thankful for those who chose me to give an award. Mixing athletes with artists couldnt be any better." Despatie, a two-time Olympic silver medallist, says he is a big fan of electronic music in particular. He told CTVOlympics.ca that the pull of a good beat can be strong enough to affect even the most seasoned athlete in competition. "I love music and if Im listening to a song, then Ill keep it in my head if I get to the board," he said. "But in training, its extremely motivational. We get moving. [Music makes it] easier to start moving at the beginning of the day. Its a big part of every day for me." William Shatner will host the event which will air live from Scotiabank Place in Ottawa at 8 p.m. ET/9 p.m. AT in Ontario, Québec and Atlantic Canada; at 8 p.m. in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and at 9 p.m. in Alberta. Blue Rodeo, City and Colour, deadmau5, Feist, Hedley, Hey Rosetta!, KNAAN, Lights, MC Flipside, Nickelback and Simple Plan are all set to perform throughout the broadcast on CTV. ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 6 anos

Of course, the wildly unconventional time Replica Rolex display of the Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu necessitated a substantial overhaul Replica Watch of Hublots manufacture Unico caliber, which stripped it of its integrated Replica hublot watches chronograph function and added the three skeletonized, Replica Breitling Watches octagonal disks for the time indication

volskygge, há 4 anos
dorcasmelda, há 4 anos

In an era where Psychology Writing Services are thriving, it has become increasingly difficult for students to identify with a reliable company that offers Online Psychology Writing Services and Psychology Essay Writing Services.

dejaolsone, há 4 anos

Time passes, then comes a time, from the bottom of your heart, you will thank the hard times. Either way, a good life is waiting for you ahead. Thank you so much for listening! the impossible quiz

volskygge, há 4 anos

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrock
ultraviolettesting