notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Slumping Carlos Pena may have found his swing at the top of the Tampa Bay lineup

zuoyanfang, há 10 anos

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Slumping Carlos Pena may have found his swing at the top of the Tampa Bay lineup. Pena hit a three-run homer during a five-run fourth and the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 8-5 on Tuesday night. Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon moved Pena up from the middle of the lineup to the leadoff spot in an attempt to help him break out of an offensive funk. Pena, who snapped an 0 for 18 slide on his sixth homer of the season, entered Tuesday hitting just .116 in May. "You cant really quantify how much of a difference it makes, but Joe is really smart by shifting things like that," Pena said. "It changes the energy and good things like this happen, not only individually but as a team. We put up some runs on the board and felt more comfortable." Penas homer to centre off Drew Hutchison (3-2) was estimated at 452 feet. He finished with two hits in five at-bats. "I liked his at-bats in general," Maddon said. "Overall its just about a mind set. Its just about what youre thinking and changing that a little bit. Its all about confidence. When he gets his confidence going youre going to see a lot more of that." Drew Sutton had RBI double and Chris Gimenez hit a run-scoring grounder as the Rays took a 6-0 lead in the fourth. Gimenez also had a fifth-inning RBI single. Rays starter Matt Moore walked three in the fifth and couldnt get through the inning as the Blue Jays scored four times to get within 6-4. Jose Bautista drove in two with a bases-loaded single and two more runs scored when third baseman Sean Rodriguez was charged with an error for an errant throw to first on Edwin Encarnacions grounder. "Obviously, Im just upset with myself in that situation," Moore said. "I know Im better than that, and thats not the way I want to represent myself." Moore allowed four runs, three hits and four walks in 4 2-3 innings. Hutchison lasted four innings, giving up six runs and seven hits. "I just didnt make good pitches," Hutchison said. "Obviously struggled. Didnt give us a chance to win." Reliever Wade Davis (1-0) gave up one run in two innings. Fernando Rodney pitched the ninth for his 14th save. Tampa Bay also got solo homers from Luke Scott and B.J. Upton. Yan Gomes had a sixth-inning solo homer for Toronto. First base umpire Andy Fletcher briefly left after being hit by a batted ball. Fletcher appeared to get struck on the left arm behind the bag by Brett Lawries foul liner with two outs in the Toronto fourth inning. He returned to the field in the fifth. "It seemed like the further he moved, the more the ball chased him," Lawrie said. "Just a bit of bad luck that it hit him." Lawrie was called out by second umpire Rob Drake as part of a double play in the eighth. Drake ruled that Lawries momentum on a slide into second carried him past the bag and that he did not re-touch the base returning to first on Gomes fly out. "All I wanted to know was what was going on," Lawrie said. "I didnt know what happened. For me, I didnt go to third base. I slid in, popped up and went back (to first). If Im getting called out for something, Im just wondering why Im getting called out. I just didnt get an answer tonight." Lawrie completed a four-game suspension on Sunday. Lawrie was ejected last Tuesday by home plate umpire Bill Miller after complaining about consecutive called strikes. When Lawrie slammed his helmet on the ground, it bounced up and hit Miller on the right hip. NOTES: Tampa Bay 3B Evan Longoria (partial tear left hamstring) has started a light running program. Longoria continues fielding grounders and taking batting practice. ... Toronto manager John Farrell said a minor league progression plan for DH-OF Vladimir Guerrero has not been finalized. "He is in great shape," Farrell said. "The early view has been positive," Guerrero is currently with the extended spring training team. ... Rays OF Desmond Jennings (sprained left knee) could soon be ready for a short minor league rehab assignment. ... Encarnacion, who has been getting treatment for a minor back injury, was the DH. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys china. Thats a stunning turn of events for a team that had been among the most consistent from 2007 until the midpoint of 2010. The Roughriders were an elite team in 2009 but last year were only 10-8 on the season and scored marginally more points than they gave up. Cheap Soccer Jerseys china. "Hes not going to play," DAntoni told reporters, according to the Los Angeles Times. "It doesnt make any sense for him to come back for 15 games, whatever." Nash, 40, who is suffering from a nerve-root irritation in his left leg, has appeared in just 10 games this season and never played more than 30 minutes in any of those contests. http://www.nflcheapchinajerseysstore.com/. Fasth, 31, is in the first year of a two-year, $5.8 million contract signed after a strong 2012-13 season. Fasth has played just five games this year for the Ducks, recording a .885 save percentage and 2.95 goals against average. Fasth sports a career .915 save percentage and 2. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys. Among those who disagree: LeBron James. The Miami Heat forward provided his reaction to Pippens comparison between James and Michael Jordan on Saturday, essentially saying he was flattered by the sentiment but simply does not believe hes done enough to merit mention among the games highest echelon. Cheap Jerseys china. English closed with a 6-under 65 after completing the third round in the morning with a 68. He moved into contention Saturday morning in the second round, matching the lowest round of his tour career with a 62.Columbus, OH (Sports Network) - Evan Ravenel netted 11 points and pulled down seven rebounds, leading No. 2 Ohio State to a 64-35 drubbing of Texas-Pan American on Saturday. Buckeyes sophomore forward Jared Sullinger missed the game with back spasms, but that didnt stop Ohio State (8-0), as Deshaun Thomas dropped 11 points to go with five rebounds, while Scott Shannon and Jordan Sibert contributed seven points apiece. Ohio State has won 30 consecutive games at Value City Arena. "One of the key things we challenged our guys to this game was defensively to test where their minds were," Ohio State head coach Thad Matta said. "We came out with great energy on the defensive end, but for some reason we werent able to put the ball in the basket when we wanted to. We missed three point- blank lay-ups, and it catapulted itself into poor game shooting. However, in the end, we were able to contribute as a team and get a great win." Jared Maree paced Texas-Pan American (2-7) with 13 points, while Ruben Cabrera and Aaron Urbanus added eight points apiece. Ohio State jumped out to an early nine-point lead, using an 11-2 run over the first eight-plus minutes of the opening half before a three-pointer by Cabrera finally stopped the run. A three-pointer by Sibert put Ohio State up by 10, 18-8, and a layup by Thomas gave the Buckeyes a 22-9 advantage with less than six minutes to play in the opening half. Ohio State closed out the first half shooting 46 percent from the floor and 2- for-5 from beyondd the arc to hold a 31-14 edge at the break.dddddddddddd In the second half, a layup by Thomas just over three minutes in made it a 20- point game, 36-16, and the Buckeyes reeled off an 8-2 run over the next three- plus minutes of game time to race out to a 44-18 lead. Ohio State shot 34 percent in the second half and a dunk by J.D. Weatherspoon with 35 seconds left gave the Buckeyes their largest lead of the game at 32. The Buckeyes also shot 8-of-11 from the free throw line in the second half, while Texas-Pan American did not draw any free throws during the second 20 minutes of play. Sloppy play doomed the Broncs, as they committed 21 turnovers in the game, leading to 32 Ohio State points. "Obviously it was a unique experience for our players to play in a game of this nature," Texas-Pan American head coach Ryan Marks said of the chance to face Ohio State. "I think sometimes as coaches we have to appreciate how special it is for guys like this to play against a team like Ohio State, a team that will have a chance at a national championship and is one of the top teams in the nation." Game Notes This bout marked the first-ever meeting between Texas-Pan American and Ohio State on the hardwood...Texas Pan American never led in the game...The Buckeyes are off to an 8-0 start for the second consecutive year...Thomas scored in double figures for the 18th time in his career...The Broncs managed only four free throw attempts for the game...Matta earned his 300th career win. ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 6 anos

The watchs 45-mm case is made of satin-finished Replica Breitling and polished titanium and is engraved with B¨¹chi¡¯s signature Replica Watches geometric lines and shapes. The design motif continues seamlessly into the black calfskin strap, which is sewed onto rubber and hot-stamped in a gradient from black to gray. Replica hublot watches The rubber interior of the strap is also engraved with a Sang Bleu logo

volskygge, há 4 anos
volskygge, há 4 anos

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо