notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Porque é que todos os grupos nacionais têm só 1 membro?

xernobyl, há 12 anos

Porque é que todos os grupos nacionais têm só 1 membro?

ps, há 12 anos

somos bons demais para andar aos pares.

xernobyl, há 12 anos

But it's only gay when the balls touch!

Jae686, há 12 anos

The meta balls you mean.

Danlay, há 10 anos

the distinctive finesse that outcomes only from probably the most intensive hand operations. Montblanc will only create a extremely little series of the Seconde Grande Authentique watch. 1 example will probably be presented in platinum, whilst an additional eight will probably be created in 18K white gold. 2013 wedding dresses To total the commemorative numerology 8220 18588243 a final 58 pieces will probably be provided in a 18K red gold 2013 wedding dresses . Every of these superb Montblanc timepieces will probably be fitted having a luxurious hand sewn alligator strap along with a prong buckle in platinum or gold.??? cheap summer dresses 2013 long wedding dresses? a line wedding dresses ???? Swiss watchmaker Omega has updated their iconic Constellation collection with out question 1 of the world s most instantly recognizable families of contemporary luxury timepieces. Creating upon the now well-known style cues pioneered within the 1982 Constellation Manhattan which developed an aesthetic identity for new generations of Constellation timepieces, these 2009 models present subtle refinements and new dials princess wedding gowns , also as the application of manufacture Omega self winding movements employing the revolutionary Omega Co Axial escapement. The 2009 Omega Constellation watches are presented in 5 sizes. Additionally to the traditionally feminine 24mm and 27mm, medium sized 31mm and 35mm variations are provided, also as a series of 38mm models. All stainless steel, 18K yellow or pink gold, also as combinations of steel and 18K gold in versions with or with out diamonds continue the tradition of the contemporary Constellation collection to provide an excellent selection of options for prospective owners. Exactly the same could be stated for the dials backless wedding dresses cheap summer dresses 2013 , that are accessible in silver, champagne, cheap evening dresses mother of pearl, blackrolex replica, cheap summer dresses 2013 and chocolate brown. All of the 2009 Constellation dials also show off a supernova guilloche pattern that radiates outward from the applied Constellation star in the 6 o clock position. For the sake of optimum wearing comfort, the signature 8220 Mono Rang bracelet of the Omega Constellation has been given a extremely subtle re style that is also reflected within the triple deployant security clasp. The finishing aesthetic touch could be discovered on the bezel the signature Griffes a necessity on the original models to correctly secure the crystal showcase a broader, much more rounded profile. The movements animating the 2009 Omega Constellation watch collection vary based on the size of the model. Both 24mm and 27mm watches employ the battery powered 1376 quartz caliber, whilst the 35mm variant utilizes either the 1532 quartz caliber, or the self winding 2500 caliber using the Omega Co Axial Escapement. The 31mm and 38mm versions employ Omega s totally in home 8520 8521 and 8500 8501 calibers. Both of these latter movements feature a number of exclusive technical and aesthetic functions, such as a full balance bridge, the friction decreasing Co Axial Escapement 2013 wedding dresses , along with a distinctive 8220 Cotes de Geneve en Arabesques decorative pattern on the rotor and bridges. Water resistance of the Omega

Danlay, há 10 anos

BlackLouis Vuitton Handbag LV 29006A Black Replica Leading grade High quality Genuine leather SIZE.402032 cm Include tag and dust bag and carebook Every Louis 8230; amazing wedding dresses $219.00Add: Louis Vuitton Handbag LV 29010 BlackLouis Vuitton Handbag LV 29010 Black Replica Leading grade High quality Snakeskin SIZE.393033 cm Include tag and dust bag and carebook Every Louis 8230;$206.00Add wedding dresses cheap : Louis miu miu replica LV 41542Louis Vuitton Handbag LV 41542 Replica Leading grade High quality SIZE:W37H23D18 cm Include tag and dust bag and carebook Every Louis Vuitton Handbag comes 8230;$186.00Add: bridal shops Louis Vuitton Handbag LV 42541Louis Vuitton Handbag LV 42541 Replica Leading grade High quality SIZE: cheap wedding dresses online 411427 cm Include tag and dust bag and carebook Every Louis Vuitton Handbag comes 8230 discount wedding dresses sexy cocktail dresses;$186.00Add: Louis Vuitton Handbag

Danlay, há 10 anos

Japanese whiskey and the first in the country, Yamazaki whiskey distillation is southwest of Kyoto, a place where tributaries Katsura, Uji, and Kizu joining the Yodo River. Portion of the light Yamazaki Whiskey Distillery after the jump. Read the rest Yamazaki, the first distillery in Kyoto, Japan 2010 1 Selectism for the title with the media. Author.Jeff CarvalhJune 2010, I m hooked on radio at the bottom of my heart. And I have a soft spot for music seems strange. omega speedmaster date fake rolex watches I remember the days ahead Portishead Massive Attack shivers down my spine. I also read British European music looooove. I know I told you before, but it keeps. My latest obsession is Zero 7 I wish I could have made a logical choice to put videos and songs during my playlist loop patek philippe replica . Instead rolex replica , I got the best of what you really enjoy video. Zero 7 Destiny is a very interesting video, all the cartoons. Thank you for

qqmusic, há 10 anos

which are realized from satin, silk, or lace from the upper aspect to the decrease component of the whole body and frequently all these fabrics are blended jointly. An additional essential point related to daring wedding ceremony gowns is that in some circumstances, these could be linked with haute couture marriage ceremony dresses simply because of to the details engaged in it: fake breitling additions of material, outrageous hues, feather programs or the embroidery. Daring marriage ceremony gowns could be manufactured from exquisite supplies replica watches for men , as we described previously they are able to be produced also with distinct apps here and there, on the surface of this bridal piece. The length of the daring marriage ceremony gowns is also essential top rolex replica copy watches breitling : frequently these can get genuinely brief, or genuinely extended a daring

xinde520, há 10 anos

<p> the original Replica rolex title: time of hard and soft </p>
<p></p>
<p> (from left) RADO Rado global president Mr. Matthias Breschan, the Swiss Rado global brand spokesperson Andy Murray, Rado Mr. Wan Zhifei, vice president of China region, SWATCH group's China President Chen Su Christian louboutin fake shoes Zhen lady to celebrate the Homecoming Dresses under 100 Haoxing series boast the world falls Christian louboutin replica </p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p> Movado image spokesperson with Miss Sun Li Movado Asia-Pacific president Mr. Fabrice Poch Mr. Peng Jianjia (right two), Zhuozhan shopping center of Changchun Replica rolex Branch General Manager Mr. Lueder (left) and Zhong Biaoxu, general manager of Liu Hong (right) Fake watches for sale celebrate! </p>
<p></p>
<p> we often say, time is very precious, toughened pliant, but a momentary point of view and transform can realize the magic, in front of you a Replica watches for sale second showing how the existence depends entirely on the heart this moment temperature. Before National Day, the Double Ninth Festival, Movado Saileina series released in Changchun, radar Hao star series released in Shanghai, the South and the North just a soft one, it should be the title of the rigid-flexible and christian louboutin discount shoes relief way, Sun Li Replica Rolex Air King for sale and Andy Murray also be just perfect interpretation of their endorsement watch brand style. The reporter had asked in Replica seiko an interview with the movado Asia-Pacific president Mr.Fabrice Poch Mr. Peng Replica watches Jianjia Homecoming Dress under 100 last, have a plan to get Deng Chao into the movado Replica rolex watches partner Sun Li Replica watches to "married" in the form Prom Dresses under 100 of brand, Christian louboutin as for couples to become Longines elegant Fake rolex for sale voice, "Sun Lixi may Fake watches hope for a kind of scenery Cheap Christian louboutin beside", Peng Jianjia's answer reminded me of Guoli Zhang that "trouble", for the people, the aesthetic fatigue is often some situation, but on time, just and gentle proportion Christian louboutin sale is differ in thousands of ways recipe, so you now and in the time spiral what in? </p>
<p> reporter Zhang Jiquan / </p>
<p> just champion meter </p>
<p> radar HyperChrome Hao star series </p>
<p>10 month 8 days, RADO Rado in Shanghai science and Technology Museum held a grand new listing conference, announced its new HyperChrome Hao star series of Yoshi's release. RADO Rado global brand spokesman Andy Murray (Andy Murray) came to Shanghai with all guests to celebrate this exciting release feast. </p>
<p> in the conference site, RADO Rado history of the brand and the tennis movement about the video. In 2012 after the comeback, RADO Rado is actively involved in tennis, as many important tennis tournaments this year the official timer. Subsequently, Andy Murray as RADO Rado new global brand spokesperson in the close interaction between the field and the guests. For the new release of RADO Rado HyperChrome Hao star series, Murray said: "HyperChrome Hao star series is a very cool watch, I'm looking forward to have a watch like this!" < ></p>

qqmusic, há 10 anos

wedding dress edition watch will probably be auctioned on the web, it"s probably the most distinctive number 01/01 with the platinum gold wrist watch. Case diameter 44 millimeters, dial the very first tw tables using the exact same paragraph for tobacc brown. Dial is als based on Saint Exupery"s name the initials "A" decoration, is situated at 9 o"clock position. Watch automatic movement by 30,710 drivers, the central second hand attached towards the button t quit the efficiency, using the date display, energy reserve 42 hours. bridal gowns 2013 Anti reflective convex sapphire glass mirror device like a extremely secure, flower girl dresses on sale bridal wedding dress not loose pressure mutations modest wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses ; movement from soft iron inner shell Antimagnetic protection sale prom dress. Style finish table with spinning and spin in crown, the pilot Global time "Saint Exupery Unique Edition" with the watch waterproof t a depth of 60 meters. Million Adams, president with the nation table (Georges Kern) is

Tags