notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

nike shox baratas españa packed in

eaglesstore, há 8 anos

I had no problem with installation of Tomcat and all installation packages which I tried nike shox tl venta , worked fine for me. I will not describe it, you always can find the details on Tomcat installation process on the Tomcat's download page. It was a few years ago, when Tomcat's version was something like 4.1.x, I do not remember exactly... My first impression was that I am swimming in a swamp, so slow it was. Whole memory on the computer was consumed by Tomcat and every click on my program interface resulted in freezing the whole machine for second and prstat (program in Solaris to supervise processes status nike shox r4 baratas , in Linux it is top command) indicated that CPU jumped to 100%. After 5 years with Apache server I was completely disappointed... I thought that those guys that always complain about Java are right: it is just waste of money, resources and time. This always hungry (in terms of resources) monster - Tomcat - will never fly! I was not right. The problem was with settings, which were in my Tomcat's installation. Having used that Apache runs perfectly right away after an installation, I was not ready for Tomcat's performance tuning. Honestly saying I have no clue how to do that. Especially after working with httpd.conf (Apache configuration file) it was not so easy to get into multiple xml files where Tomcat's configuration is spread around. Some strange things happened here and there... First step was to make everything working. And after a while things began to work better and better. First thing that I discovered was a problem with additional libraries in my web applications I used. I could not link them from Tomcat's commonlib directory. I had to have them just in one place, directly in commonlib nike shox nz españa , no linking for another place! Second thing that I found that, even if documentation claims that "*.war files will be discovered in webapps directory and extracted automatically", they actually sometime could be there for hours and nothing happened. Sometimes it worked, sometime did not. If you make an installation package for distribution to many people, it will be safer to extract files from war files by your installation program and do not rely on Tomcat. Although you can disable this feature at all (I do not rely on it). How to move Tomcat from one directory to another? My answer here is for Solaris and Linux. But it is very similar procedures for Windows. Tomcat 5.x nike shox nz baratas , comparing to earlier versions, has quite good structure and properly written configuration files. There are no files with hard coded paths or versions. Everything is read from surrounding environment and it makes Tomcat very transportable. You can easily move Tomcat from one place to another. Just update environment variable $CATALINA_HOME (this variable point to "home place" of Tomcat). For example, on my machine default place was: usrlocaltomcat. Later I moved it to homehttpdalex. I was running Tomcat as tomcatuser and default shell for that user was "bash". To find out which shell is default in your case you need to open file etcpasswd and locate the line with tomcat's user name. In my case the line looked like this: tomcatuser:x:112:214:Tomcat process userusrlocaltomcat :binbash So, I opened the file .bashrc in home directory for tomcatuser and changed two lines: CATALINA_HOME=usrlocaltomcat export CATALINA_HOME to CATALINA_HOME= homehttpdalex export CATALINA_HOME That's all. Now Tomcat 5 can run from new place. It is just a beginning about Tomcat. I continue my article about Tomcat's tuning (mostly performance) in the second part below. Part 2 In the first part of my article I described the Tomcat installation for single user. It is good if you run Tomcat server on your very own machine. But today, when computers are so powerful comprar nike shox baratas , we often share an application amongst many users. How do we install one Tomcat server to share it between many users? After default (with default parameters offered by an installation program) installation of Tomcat for single user you get such directory structure under $CATALINA_HOME directory: bin - contains startup and binary files common - contains all the external libraries which are used by Tomcat (not Tomcat classes here, look for them at server directory) commonclasses commonendorsed commoni18n commonlib conf - all major configuration files are here logs - here you find "famous" catalina.out log file and saved previous catalina.out and more logs, like manager.log, admin.log, host-manager.log server - here are Tomcat class files nike shox baratas españa , packed in jar files and plus configuration files for host-manager and manager. Who are them? Read later shared - here shared classes should be temp - place for some temp things... Do not know exactly what it is. On my machine I see bugzilla37035-safeToDelete.tmp file with 0 bytes length here. webapps - place where your web applications arewill be. work - here Tomcat will place class files after the compilation. As you probably know, Tomcat "compiles" first JSP pages into servlet java code and then compiles those servlets into class files. That's why Tomcat named servlet container, not JSP container :-) Now, when you got an overview on Tomcat structure, we are ready to go further. Tomcat has the variable $CATALINA_BASE which is in case of single user is equal to $CATALINA_HOME. Just add the argument "-Dcatalina.base=$CATALINA_BASE" to startup file and $CATALINA_BASE variable must contain files for 'personal' Tomcat instance. As you can probably assume Tomcat sharing between multiple users requires that every user have own configuration and own applications. Usage of this argument will force Tomcat to use relative references for files in the following directories based on the value of $CATALINA_BASE instead of $CATALINA_HOME: conf - Server configuration files (including server Financial s.

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

a layout evoking again the design motifs of Fake Watches Buchis body art. The largest disc indicates the hours, while the smaller one on top of it Replica Watches UK marks the minutes. Making it possible to read the time are triangular tips, one each on Breitling Replica Watches the hours and minutes octagons, Replicas Relojes which are highlighted in white Super-LumiNova. The readout of the seconds is even more subtle, ticking away on the center of a black disk stamped with the Hublot

volskygge, há 4 anos