notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

A secondary metal or mineral product

eaglesstore, há 8 anos

Mining Terminology - B

Rachana Global is a leader in providing efficient mining services for recovering metals from their ores. Below stated are the basic mining terminology preferred at Rachana Global for various mining purposes.

Back - The roof or upper part in any underground mining cavity is called back.

Backfill ?Back fill is mine waste or rock used to support the roof after coal removal.

Back sample ?Back sample is word used to refer rock chips collected from the roof or back of an underground opening for the purpose of determining grade.

Ball mill - A steel cylinder filled with steel balls into which crushed ore is fed. The ball mill is rotated nike air max 90 essential baratas , causing the balls to cascade and grind the ore.

Banded iron formation 锟?A bedded deposit of iron minerals is called banded iron formation (BIF).

Barricading - Enclosing part of a mine to prevent inflow of noxious gasses from a mine fire or an explosion is barricading.

Beam building - The creation of a strong, inflexible beam by bolting or otherwise fastening together several weaker layers. In coal mining this is the intended basis for roof bolting.

Bed - A stratum of coal or other sedimentary deposit is bed. The arrangement of sedimentary rocks in layers is usually known as bedding.

Belt conveyor - A looped belt on which coal or other materials can be carried and which is generally constructed of flame-resistant material or rubber-like substance is belt conveyor.

Beneficiation: Beneficiation refers to a method of processing of ores to regulate the size of a desired product, remove unwanted constituents, and improve the quality, purity nike air max 90 hyperfuse baratas , or assay grade of a desired product .

Bentonite ?Bentonite is clay with great ability to absorb water and which swells accordingly.

Bessemer - An iron ore with very low phosphorus content.

Bio-leaching - A process for recovering metals from low-grade ores by dissolving them in solution, the dissolution being aided by bacterial action is bio-leaching.

Bituminous coal ?A middle rank coal formed by additional pressure and heat on lignite. Usually has a high Btu value and may be referred to as "soft coal." A general term descriptive of coal intermediate in rank between sub-bituminous and anthracite and including metallurgical coals.

Blasting agent - Any material consisting of a mixture of a fuel and an oxidizer is known as blasting agent.

Blast furnace - A reaction vessel in which mixed charges of oxide ores, fluxes and fuels are blown with a continuous blast of hot air and oxygen-enriched air for the chemical reduction of metals to their metallic state is called blast furnace.

Blast hole ?Blast hole is a drill hole in a mine that is filled with explosives in order to blast loose a quantity of rock.

Bleeder or bleeder entries - Special air courses developed and maintained as part of the mine ventilation system and designed to continuously move air-methane mixtures emitted by the gob or at the active face away from the active workings and into mine-return air courses. Alt: Exhaust ventilation lateral.

Block caving - An inexpensive method of mining in which large blocks of ore are undercut causing the ore to break or cave under its own weight.

Bottom - Floor or underlying surface of an underground excavation.

Breaker - A machine which combines coal crushing and screening is breaker. Normally consists of a rotating drum in which coal is broken by gravity impact against the walls of the drum.

Break line - The line that roughly follows the rear edges of coal pillars that are being mined. It is the line along which the roof of a coal mine is expected to break.

Broken reserves - The ore in a mine which has been broken by blasting but which has not yet been transported to surface.

Brow - A low place in the roof of a mine, giving insufficient headroom is brow.

Brushing ?Brushing is the process of digging up the bottom or taking down the top to give more headroom in roadways.

Btu ?British thermal unit. A measure of the energy required to raise the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit.

Bug dust - The fine particles of coal or other material resulting form the boring or cutting of the coal face by drill or machine is bulk mining.

Bulk mining - Any large-scale, mechanized method of mining involving many thousands of tonnes of ore being brought to surface per day.

Bulk sample - A large sample of mineralized rock nike air max 90 hyperfuse comprar , frequently hundreds of tonnes, selected in such a manner as to be representative of the potential ore body being sampled. It is used to determine metallurgical characteristics.

Bump (or burst) - A violent dislocation of the mine workings which is attributed to severe stresses in the rock surrounding the workings.

Butt cleat - A short, poorly defined vertical cleavage plane in a coal seam, usually at right angles to the long face cleat is butt cleat.

Butt entry - A coal mining term that has different meanings in different locations. It can be synonymous with panel entry, sub-main entry nike air max 90 mujer baratas , or in its older sense it refers to an entry that is "butt" onto the coal cleavage (that is, at right angles to the face).

Byproduct - A secondary metal or mineral product recovered in the milling process.rful thing about individuals which we get into contact with day after day. We cross bushes bunches of flowers and roses lacking thinking of how they embarked on.Of course I an cognizant costs, mortgages and car remarks, however life could be really liked better in case you relax and also have need self time for it to appreciate. We oftentimes help and please others whereas denyi

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

Hublot announced its latest high-profile partnership and introduced Replica Watches its newest limited edition timepiece Breitling Replica on April 20, during New York’s Madison Avenue Watch Week. The new Hublot Fake Rolex Big Bang Sang Bleu is a totally redesigned version of the brand’s Big Bang Unico

volskygge, há 4 anos