notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

second straight game and also had an assist,

krstking2, há 9 anos

ORLANDO, Fla. Clay Matthews. -- A miserable season just keeps getting worse for the Philadelphia 76ers. Tobias Harris scored a career-high 31 points and the Orlando Magic beat the 76ers for the second time in less than a week, winning 92-81 Sunday night to extend Philadelphias losing streak to 14 games. The 76ers skid is their longest since 1994, when they lost 15 straight, and includes a defeat last Monday to the Milwaukee Bucks, the NBAs worst team. The 76ers have the NBAs second-worst record, while the Magic have the third-worst. Nikola Vucevic had 18 points and 17 rebounds for Orlando, which outscored Philadelphia 26-12 in the fourth quarter to earn the win. "It was definitely my mindset to attack them, put pressure on their defence," Harris said. "When I saw gaps in their defence, I wanted to attack them. They were focusing a lot on Nik tonight, so I saw a lot of openings spacing-wise that I used to my advantage." Both Orlando and Philadelphia have been clear that they are in rebuilding phases, and the 76ers traded two of their best players -- centre Spencer Hawes and guard-forward Evan Turner -- on Feb. 20. Philadelphia coach Brett Brown attributed the 76ers new-look lineup to their recent woes, pointing to it as a reason behind his squads spate of turnovers against Orlando. "We had 19 turnovers and six came from our point guards," Brown said. "A lot of that happened when we had three of five guys on the court who have only been with each other four days. Our offence hurt us more than our defence. "We were throwing the ball away or not knowing who to turn to. We poked ourselves in the eye with our turnovers. But give Orlando credit for raising the intensity in the fourth quarter and bothering us." Thaddeus Young had 29 points for Philadelphia and Michael Carter-Williams added 17 points and 11 rebounds. Both teams played road games the night before, which might have contributed to sloppy in a game that featured two of the leagues top rookies: Carter-Williams and Orlandos Victor Oladipo. Carter-Williams leads all NBA rookies in points, rebounds, assists, steals and minutes played, is a front-runner to win the Rookie of the Year award, with Oladipo closely following him. Oladipo finished with nine points and Magic coach Jacque Vaughn admitted hes monitoring Oladipos minutes out of concern for fatigue. "Ill gauge his minutes to see how he feels," Vaughn said. "But hes been taking care of his body." NOTES: Magic guards Jameer Nelson (sore calf) and Arron Afflalo (illness) were out with injuries. It was the fifth game in a row Afflalo has missed, three with a sprained ankle and two with illness. . The Magic have a 15-15 record at home, thanks to winning seven of their last eight. . In their 14-game losing streak, Philadelphia has lost by an average of 16.8 points, with 11 of 14 of those losses coming by double digits. ... Even though the team that finishes with the leagues worst record increases its draft lottery chances, its no guarantee. The last team to finish with the worst record and secure the No. 1 pick was the Magic 10 years ago. They used that pick to select Dwight Howard. Elite Eddie Lacy Mens Pro Bowl Jersey. Kane returned to score a goal and added an assist, leading the Winnipeg Jets to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday night. Aaron Rodgers Jersey.S. Cellular Field on Saturday night, hell not only be returning to where his career began.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Canucks are hoping to string together back-to-back victories when they hose the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night and a win tonight would give the club its first winning streak since consecutive triumphs on Jan. 18 and 21. Vancouver has won two of three on a four-game road trip after besting the Florida Panthers 4-3 yesterday in a shootout. Vancouver was facing Roberto Luongo for the first time since dealing him to the Panthers on March 4. Luongo made 29 saves, but also yielded the lone goal of the shootout to the Canucks Nicklas Jensen. Eddie Lack, whose production as a rookie this season led to Luongo being dealt, ended with 26 saves and stopped all three skaters in the shootout. Dan Hamhuis and Alexandre Burrows scored in regulation for the Canucks, who escaped with two points after giving up a game-tying goal with 1:35 left in regulation. "Especially the way the game was tied up there at the end, to get the win was huge for us," said Jensen. Vancouver won for just the third time in its last nine games (3-5-1) and improved to 3-12-1 in its past 16 on the road. The victory also pulled the Canucks to within three points of the Dallas Stars and Phoenix Coyotes for the second wild card spot in the Western Conference. The Canucks have lost four of their past six versus the Lightning, including a 4-2 defeat at home on Jan. 1. Alex Killorn and Valtteri Filppula both had a goal and an assist, while Bishop made 28 saves. Lack yielded four goals on 33 shots for the Canucks, who have won four of their past six in Tampa. Both Bishop and Lack faced their respective opponent for the first time in their career in that earlier meeting. Ben Bishop is one of the main reasons that the Lightning remain in the playoff pictture despite an extended absence by Steven Stamkos due to injury. Eddie Lacy Fresh off of setting a club record for wins in a season, Bishop will look to lead the Lightning past the Canucks in the finale of a six-game homestand. Though Stamkos missed 45 games from mid-November to early March with a broken right leg, the Lightning were able to keep pace in the Eastern Conference and Atlantic Division. With 79 points, Tampa Bay is occupying the first wild card spot and also is just one point behind the Toronto Maple Leafs for third place in the division. Bishop has been a big part of that success as he is among the league leaders with 31 wins, five shutouts, a 2.10 goals against average and .929 save percentage. The 27-year-old, in his first season as a full-time starter, had struggled to string victories together recently, but won a second outing in a row for the first time since late January with a 3-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday. Bishop made 23 saves in his eighth career shutout and surpassed Nikolai Khabibulins 2002-03 franchise record of 30 wins in a season. "Its a nice accomplishment," Bishop said, "A a whole lot of credit goes to the guys in front of me. I dont get that without them. Its a team thing. I dont like at it as an individual thing." Defenceman Michael Kostka scored in a second straight game and also had an assist, giving him five points in seven games since joining the Lightning off waivers from the Chicago Blackhawks. "I just try to play solid defensively when Im on the ice," said Kostka. "But its nice to be able to chip in with a goal when I have the chance." B.J. Crombeen and Nate Thompson also scored in the victory, Tampa Bays second straight following an 0-3-2 drought. wholesale jerseys  cheap jerseys  ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

The BB FTC is powered by Replica rolex daytona in house HUB 1241 Unico movement, which is designed, developed, machined and assembled by the micro mechanical engineers, Omega Replica engineers and watchmakers at Hublot. The Unico stands as a testament Fake breitling watches, to Hublots determination to achieve manufacture status. As we will see, Hublot designs, develops and manufactures other components in this watch

volskygge, há 4 anos