notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

Wade White scored two in an extra end fo

ncl7159, há 10 anos

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- American teenager Lexi Thompson shot a 2-under 69 on Sunday to win the LPGA Malaysia title by four strokes. The 18-year-old, who won her second career LPGA title and first of the season, finished on 19-under 265 to end the South Korean dominance at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. Chinese star Feng Shanshan was second after a 67, while Ilhee Lee, the leader after the first two rounds, tied for third with second-ranked Suzann Pettersen another three strokes back. Thompson also won the Navistar LPGA Classic 2011. "Words cant even describe the feeling I have right now," said Thompson. "Its sort of like a rerun from Navistar, just having that feeling walking up to the 18th green, embracing the fans and just knowing you have the win under your belt. "Its very big, I have worked so hard between this whole last year since Navistar, it pays off and means so much to me." South Koreas Amy Yang was fifth, nine shots off the pace. Sandra Gal of Germany, who shot a 66 in the final round, finished with a share of sixth alongside Chella Choi, Alison Walshe, Stacy Lewis, Beatriz Recari and Karine Icher. Thompson began the day atop the leaderboard, leading nearest rival Lee of South Korea by three strokes, but the comfortable margin was down to two after the first nine as Lee made her move. Lee picked up two back-to-back birdies on No. 7 and No. 8. "She (Lee) made a few birdies in that stretch of holes that I missed a few birdies putts. It got really close," said Thompson, who bogeyed the 2nd to drop a shot. "It was hard to grasp because I actually hit some really good putts and they just lipped out unfortunately." Pressure on Thompson eased a little when Lee bogeyed the ninth hole. On the back nine, Thompson came back strongly and fired three straight birdies to put her back in a comfortable position. "Those were big. No. 10, I just hit a close wedge shot and made like a 4-footer, but the birdie actually on 11 was really unexpected," she said. "But those are always huge in a tournament, getting into the next hole and always pumping yourself up to make more birdies out there." She added another birdie on 16th to close in on the title she went on to clinch despite a bogey on the next. Jimin Kang won the inaugural event in 2010 before compatriots Na Yeon and the top-ranked Inbee Park followed the next two years. Derek Wolfe Jersey . Knicks general manager Glen Grunwald made the announcement Tuesday, one day after the team released Solomon Jones. Dennis Smith Jersey . - A storm packing 80 km/h gusts toppled two TV towers, uprooted 17 young palm trees and sent the monster scoreboard at the 18th hole crashing to the ground Thursday at Doral. http://www.demaryiusthomasjersey.com/Authentic-Sylvester-Williams-Jersey/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. Trindon Holliday Jersey . The Yankees made the move Thursday after an MRI revealed the problem. The team says treatment will consist of medicine and rest, and that the right-hander will not play catch for five days. John Elway Jersey . Would his surgically repaired left wrist hold up? The answer: an emphatic yes. Bautista was at his finest in the third inning, cueing up a Troy Patton pitch and depositing it over the left-centrefield wall for a two-run home run.SUMMERSIDE, P.E.I. -- Nova Scotias Colleen Pinkney needed 11 ends to hold off a late rally by Saskatchewans Cathy Inglis and remain undefeated at the Canadian senior curling championships with a 9-7 win Wednesday. Pinkney led Inglis 7-5 after scoring three in the eighth end, but Inglis tied the match with points in the ninth and 10th ends. Pinkney then scored two in the 11th to put Inglis away 9-7 and stay perfect atop the womens standings at 8-0. The win came after Pinkney beat Newfoundland and Labradors Laura Phillips 7-1 in the early draw. Quebecs Catherine Derick meanwhile took sole possession of second place at 6-2 after hammering Northwest Territories 13-1. In other Draw 15 scores, British Columbia edged Ontario 8-7 in 11 endds, New Brunswick downed P.dddddddddddd.E.I. 10-3, Northern Ontario cruised past Phillips 8-2 and Alberta scored five points in the final three ends to defeat Manitoba 8-7. In mens action, New Brunswicks Wayne Tallon took sole possession of first place with a 9-3 win over the Northwest Territories. Tallon put the game away with two in the eighth and a steal of one in the ninth. Ontarios Howard Rajala failed to keep pace when Albertas Wade White scored two in an extra end for an 8-6 win. Tallon leads with a 6-1 record, while Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and P.E.I. are all in a second-place jam at 5-2. Nova Scotias Alan OLeary moved into the second place tie with a 10-8 win over Newfoundland and Labradors Glenn Goss.  Johnny Unitas Jersey Nick Foles Jersey Colin Kaepernick Jersey Nick Foles Jersey Marshawn Lynch Jersey Tyrann Mathieu Jersey Jamaal Charles Jersey Cheap NFL Jerseys Steven Hauschka Jersey Doug Baldwin Jersey ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 5 anos

The Big Bang Sang Bleu gets its francophone surname from Replica Watches UK the magazine and contemporary design brand that Buchi founded in 2006. Replica hublot watches The watch makes an immediate impression with its sharply beveled lines Replica tag heuer watches and hexagonal bezel conferring a highly geometric, three-dimensional look, a key aesthetic in the tattoo art of Buchi, whose celebrity clients include Swiss replica Watches Kanye West and Adam Lambert.

volskygge, há 4 anos