notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

ite told reporters that

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

TORONTO -- Georges St-Pierres road back to the Octagon is suddenly a lot bumpier. The former UFC welterweight champion, currently on hiatus from mixed martial arts but still training with an eye to a future return, revealed Thursday that he requires knee surgery. "Tore my left ACL in training. Surgery in a few days," St-Pierre said via Twitter. "Rehab, pain, hard work, no shortcuts - Ill soon be back at 100%. Thanks for the support." The Montreal mixed martial artist confirmed in a text to The Canadian Press that it is not the same knee that required reconstructive surgery in December 2011. "Im OK," he said. St-Pierre vacated his title in December saying he needed time away from the sport. But he kept training. The 32-year-old fighter has said he plans to return to MMA but has not provided a timeline. GSP has had his share of injuries. In the fall of 2011, he sustained a minor left knee problem and pulled hamstring. He believes that led to overcompensating with his right leg when he returned to training. An attempted takedown during a wrestling drill led to a torn anterior cruciate ligament and a small tear to his internal miniscus. That operation was done by Neal ElAttrache, the surgeon who looked after NFL star Tom Bradys knee in 2009. "My knee feels like it never happened ... Its very strong," St-Pierre said later. The Canadian returned in November 2012 to win a decision over Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit at UFC 154, the then-champions first fight in some 18 months. St-Pierre (25-2) went on to beat Nick Diaz and Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks, in a controversial split decision at UFC 167 last November, before opting to step away from the sport. He cited personal issues, without detailing them. Hendricks won the vacant 170-pound title at UFC 171 earlier this month with a unanimous decision over (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. St-Pierre had to delay his first scheduled title defence back in 2007 due to sprained posterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments. Surgery was not required then. And a 2006 fight was called off due to a groin problem. He also had a layoff in 2009 after tearing his adductor muscle in three places in a UFC 100 win over Thiago Alves. Peyton Manning White Jersey . A few changes have been made this year, as RDS will no longer be producing it. Instead, the Canadiens have hired their own team of creative masterminds to produce the reality series. Von Miller Jersey .Y. -- Bills rookie quarterback EJ Manuel wont start in Buffalos season finale at New England because of a small tear in a left knee ligament that will not require surgery. http://www.thebroncoslockroom.com/orange-shannon-sharpe-broncos-jersey/. There is also the Genoa derby on Sunday, while second-place Roma hosts Parma looking to take advantage of any more slip-ups from Juventus. Here are five things to know about the Italian league ahead of this weekends matches: LLORENTE ON SONGThe last time Juventus hosted Inter Milan the visitors ended the Bianconeris impressive streak of 49 games unbeaten with a 3-1 victory. Chris Harris Orange Jersey . The Basque club improved to four points better than fifth-place Villarreal in the duel for the last Champions League qualifying place. Celta should have come away with more from the high tempo game. Brandon Marshall White Jersey . Free agent John Axford, who had 46 saves for Milwaukee in 2011 but has struggled the past two seasons, agreed to a one-year, $4.NEW YORK -- The NHL wants to see everything put in writing. With negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement seemingly at a stalemate, the league met with the NHL Players Association on Monday night and requested that the union put all of its desires together into one complete offer. "Its our position that weve made a couple comprehensive proposals in a row," said deputy commissioner Bill Daly. "Wed like to know where they are on all of the issues. We asked them to think about putting together a comprehensive proposal for us to consider. ... "Weve never heard a full proposal from them." The unions response should dictate if the sides will formally start negotiating their way through the key issues. A source close to the negotiations says there now seems to be a sense of urgency coming from the players and indications are the NHLPA is preparing a series of "give and take" proposals. If the NHLPAs series of proposals materializes and addresses some concerns, talks on contract issues will pick up. Donald Fehr, the NHLPAs executive director, was guarded with his comments coming out of the Monday evening session he initiated. He indicated the leagues request would be taken into consideration and said "its more likely than not" the sides will meet again Tuesday. It was unclear whether he would table a new proposal that covers the split of revenue, player contract rights and how the damage caused by the lockout will be paid for. "I dont really know what to expect," said Daly. "We asked, I certainly hope its something theyll consider. I think thats something theyre deliberating on." With frustration building and the lockout dragging into its ninth week, the sides have struggled to find a way forward in negotiations. Fehr and commissioner Gary Bettman discussed the possibility of taking a break from talks last week, but Fehr thought it would be best if the sides continued to meet. However, after requesting Mondays meeting the union didnt arrive with a new offer. Instead, Fehr was hoping to engage the league in a discussion on core economics and player contract issues. "We could have taken a couple weeks off, I suppose," he said. "Its hard for me to see how you make an agreement if you arent talking and so you talk. Sometimes it doesnt lead anywhere, perhaps very often it doesnt lead anywhere, but if you arent talking its 100 per cent sure it doesnt lead anywhere." Neither side has demonstrated a willingness to start trading concessions at the bargaining table. While the union maintains the gap on economic issues isnt very wide, the leaguue isnt quite so sure.dddddddddddd The NHL is asking for a straight 50-50 split of revenues while the NHLPA has proposed seeing the players share jump in fixed increments of 1.75 per cent each season starting from the $1.883-billion they took in last year. That offer didnt include the mechanism that would be used to account for the reduced revenue generated during a shortened 2012-13 season. "They are trying to suggest to us that were a lot closer than we think we are," said Daly. "So, if theyre at $1.9-whatever billion, I think we calculated it as 65 per cent of (hockey related revenue) this year. Obviously, that would be a long way from 50 per cent. "We want to see if they can wrap something up and give it to us." The league is also looking for changes to rules governing entry-level deals, contract lengths and arbitration. On Monday night, Fehr presented details of a proposal designed to penalize teams who sign players to front-loaded, long-term contracts in the event they retire early -- an area the NHL could have interest in. With talks resuming for the first time since Nov. 11 and the league expected to cancel more regular-season games this week, there was no shortage of interest in the process. Eighteen players attended the session, including highly-paid veterans Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis, Brad Richards and Shawn Horcoff. Each of those players has already lost one season of his career to the 2004-05 lockout. "Players are very interested and we tell anybody that wants to come they can come and Im glad to have all of them," said Fehr. "I think its a reflection of how interested and involved the players are." Members of the union have taken public shots at the NHLs leadership in recent days. On Monday afternoon, Florida Panthers forward Kris Versteeg invoked strong language while suggesting Bettman and Daly should be fired during an interview on TSN Radio 1050. "Youve got to look for the cancers and youve got to cut out the cancers," said Versteeg. "I think when you look at Bill Daly and Gary Bettman theyve been looting this game for far too long." That came just days after Detroit Red Wings defenceman Ian White told reporters that he thinks Bettman is an "idiot." However, Daly doesnt think those comments are hurting the negotiations. "I dont think either Gary or I take those personally," he said. "(We) understand theres a lot of frustration in this process. Im frustrated in terms of being where we are and not playing hockey. "I think thats just human nature." cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

Hublot launched its collaboration with Ferrari Fake Rolex in 2012. The partnership has already produced some memorable timepieces, Fake Watches including last years MP05 LaFerrari with its world-record 50 days of power reserve Hublot replica watches . This year, Hublot has launched three new Ferrari Big Bang models Replica Rolex

volskygge, há 4 anos