notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

hard into the le

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

LAS VEGAS, Nev. Mike Williams Jersey . - The last time Anderson Silva clowned around in the octagon, Chris Weidman dropped him on his back and took away his UFC middleweight title. Although Silva is serious about getting his belt back in the main event at UFC 168 on Saturday night, the Brazilian wont say whether hell drop the carefree style that has defined his career. At UFC 162 last July, Silva (33-5) was pretending to be hurt when Weidman (10-0) actually cold-cocked him for a stunning victory. The result upended the MMA hierarchy, catapulting Long Islands Weidman to stardom and ending Silvas near seven-year title reign. "Maybe I have the chance to change things," Silva said at his gym in Torrance, Calif., this month. Silva believes he can reverse the result in the rematch, but he wont swear off the taunting and goofiness that has become his signature alongside his unmatched striking abilities. In fact, Silva doesnt even see his style as anything less than serious. "When I go inside the ropes for a fight, I dont joke," said the fighter known for standing with hands on hips and chin protruding, daring opponents to hit him. "I train hard mentally for this fight," Silva added. "I watched the last fight, and I see my technique, and I talk to my friends and coach. I dont train too much. My mental (approach), I change. It was bad." The 38-year-old Silvas attempt to right a late-career mistake is the most intriguing aspect of the UFCs traditional year-end show at the MGM Grand Garden, but its hardly the only attraction on a stacked pay-per-view card. Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will be nothing but serious when she returns to the cage after a 10-month absence for a rematch with Miesha Tate, her despised rival. Veteran heavyweights Josh Barnett and Travis Browne also meet on the main card. While Rousey (7-0) is one of the UFCs biggest stars, she already beat Tate (13-4) with her signature armbar in the Strikeforce promotion last year. All eyes in Vegas will be focused on Silva, an even bigger star who put his career at a crossroads with his loss to Weidman, a formidable wrestler who proved his striking skills with that left hook to Silvas head. Yet Ed Soares, Silvas longtime manager, doesnt expect Silva to fight stiffly or formally in the rematch. "Why would he change? He wouldnt change," Soares said. "Its him. Its like asking Kobe not to shoot a certain way." Under normal circumstances, the method of Weidmans victory — a second-round knockout of a long-reigning champ — would have cemented the Hofstra alumnus as a major star. And while Weidman has grown in stature, Silvas silly mistake got even more attention than the man who forced it. Yet Silva isnt among those discounting Weidmans achievement and expecting Silva to resume his spot on top of the middleweight division. "Chris is the champion, and people need to respect that," Silva said. "Hes a good man. Has a great family. Hes a great champion." Silva trained at his gym in an industrial corner of Torrance. Although tucked into a quiet office park behind a refinery next to auto body shops and a telescope manufacturer, Silvas American home base can be spotted by the Bentley out front next to the big photos of himself. After two years of training in his self-created American base, Silva clearly has a comfortable life. He could walk away from a victory at UFC 168 with his legacy secure and enough money to watch his children grow up in style. Silva doesnt appear to be thinking about retirement, repeatedly mentioning he has eight fights left on his UFC contract. Yet he also recognizes the dangers of his chosen sport when asked whether he would allow any of his children to follow his path into MMA. "I dont like the idea of my sons fighting," Silva said. "Its too much danger. I dont have the heart for this. Im an old man." Sammy Watkins Black Friday Jersey . But the left-hander knows that getting to this point -- nearly two years removed from shoulder surgery -- was anything but easy. Preston Brown Bills Jersey . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays have placed outfielder David DeJesus on the 15-day disabled list with a broken left hand. The Rays also activated outfielder Brandon Guyer, who had been sidelined by a broken left thumb, from the 15-day DL in moves made before Thursday nights game against Houston. DeJesus was hurt on a check-swing in Wednesdays game against Baltimore. One day earlier, hhe ran hard into the left-field wall chasing a grand slam hit by Orioles slugger Chris Davis. Anthony Dixon Bills Jersey. DeJesus says "you can go run full steam into a wall and not be hurt, and then something I do every day you take for granted sometimes (you get hurt)." DeJesus expects to be in a cast for three weeks. He will undergo additional tests to determine how long he will be out. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

Of course, the wildly unconventional time Replica Rolex display of the Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu necessitated a substantial overhaul Fake Watches of Hublots manufacture Unico caliber, which stripped it of its integrated Replica tag heuer watches chronograph function and added the three skeletonized, octagonal disks for the time indication

volskygge, há 4 anos