notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

s in a situation then well put him out there." And even if Ski

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins defensive end Stephen Bowen is out for the season with a right knee injury. Coach Mike Shanahan said Tuesday that Bowen will have surgery next week for cartilage damage and a possible microfracture. If a microfracture is found, Bowen will need six months of recovery. Bowen has been bothered by the knee for much of the year. He tore the posterior cruciate ligament against Chicago on Oct. 20 but played the following week. Bowen joined the Redskins as a free agent in 2011 and had started 43 straight games for Washington before sitting out Mondays loss to San Francisco. Shanahan said tight end Jordan Reed and fullback Darrel Young are improving after missing Mondays game. Reed is recovering from a concussion, and Young has a hamstring injury. Lavonte David Jersey . -- Ernie Els hardly ever catches a break at the Match Play Championship. Vincent Jackson Jersey . The Trail Blazers lead the first-round series 3-2 entering Game 6 on Friday in Portland. A basket by Damian Lillard got the Trail Blazers within two points before James Harden stepped back and swished a 3-pointer to make it 103-98 with about three minutes left. http://www.footballofficialonline.com/St-Louis-Rams_Chris-Givens-Jersey/.C. -- Gary Players upcoming ceremonial drive is the latest Masters honour in a career filled with them. Sam Bradford Jersey . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Nate Washington Jersey . It all paid off Friday night, when the Toronto right-hander earned his first victory since 2008 with an effective and emotional effort at Baltimore. McGowan allowed five hits over 6 1-3 innings, and the Blue Jays used two unearned runs to beat Chris Tillman and the Orioles 2-0. MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks guard Michael Redd will suit up against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night and may play his first NBA game in more than 14 months. Redd tore ligaments in his left knee each of the previous two seasons, most recently in January 2010 -- just 18 games after he returned from his previous knee injury. Redd played a total of only 51 games in the previous two seasons. Redd said hes excited and nervous about the possibility of returning to the court. "Just to have a game ball in my hand, and a game jersey on, my shoes on, just go through the national anthem," Redd said. "Just all the buildup. Once I get out there, Im sure Ill be fine." Bucks coach Scott Skiles says Redd is in excellent condition, but his timing is a little off after being out so long. "Hes able to pllay," Skiles said.dddddddddddd "Whether he plays or not, that I dont know. Well see how the game is going, just like any player thats been out that length of time. If we feel like he can go in the game and he can help us in a situation then well put him out there." And even if Skiles does put Redd in the game Saturday, he wont be expecting much out of him right away. "If we do play him, it wont be for very long anyway," Skiles said. "Itll definitely be single-digits in minutes. But well see." Redd says hes willing to play whatever role Skiles wants him to in order to help the team make a push for the playoffs. "I told (Skiles) its about the team, my mentality -- if I play, if I dont play," Redd said. "All I care about is the team being successful." ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

The movement, dubbed UNICO HUB1213, retains its automatic Replica omega watches winding system, but the rotor has been redesigned so that Fake Rolex its silhouette features triangular elements from the Sang Bleu logo. This revamped Unico caliber Replica Watches is composed of 255 parts, including 28 jewels, and stores a 72-hour power reserve.

volskygge, há 4 anos