notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

nd then you start to th

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

THE FORMATIONS: Montreal Impact started the 2014 season in Dallas and their starting XI featured few surprises as new coach Frank Klopas stuck to the 4-3-3 shape his team adopted in pre-season. Klopas had a number of suspensions and injuries to deal with, including star man Marco Di Vaio, so he named Andrew Wenger up top and pushed Houssoun Camara into the centre-back position. First round draft pick Eric Miller got his first MLS start at right back. Collen Warner joined Hernan Bernadello in central midfield with Felipe playing as the attacking central midfield. FC Dallas had a number of injuries themselves with goalkeeper Raul Fernandez and key defenders George John and Zach Loyd missing. New coach Oscar Pareja also adopted a 4-3-3 system that he was familiar with in Colorado. THE GAME: This was a very entertaining match full of tactical adjustments and questionable referee decisions that played a significant impact on the final result. Montreals 4-3-3 turns into a 4-2-3-1 on the counter attack but also, importantly, when they press and this was the theme of the game early. Klopas had his front four press intelligently and the young backline of Dallas, combined with opening day nerves as Pareja later admitted, made it a very difficult opening 15 minutes for the home team. Montreal started on the front foot, causing many turnovers deep in their opponents half. The wide players of Dallas can be electrifying in attack but have little will to defend their flanks, putting pressure on the central midfield pair to carry the load. This works well if the playmaker, in this case Mauro Diaz, cuts in and takes away Hernan Bernadellos distribution but this didnt happen. With Bernadello free, Felipe had license to move forward and this is how Montreal opened the scoring in the 10th minute. Justin Mapp, rightfully so, got the headlines for the goal, cutting in brilliantly on the right, beating three defenders, and supplying scorer Sanna Nyassi at the back post, but it was Felipes run forward that forced the back four to shift over and leave Nyassi unmarked. Montreals dominance continued after the goal, with Bernadello running the show. The Argentine DP sent a long ball over the top for Andrew Wenger to run on to and his cross found Felipe who should have made it 2-0. Bernadello is a very important player for Montreal in this system, and as they play on the counter he is very good at supplying long-range passes to feet, rather than an easy square ball that keeps possession but does nothing for their attack. With Montreal in control, Dallas rocked them back with an equalizer that was their first real threat on goal. A simple ball over the top wasnt cleared by Matteo Ferrari and Fabian Castillo got in behind to tap home. It was the goal Dallas needed to calm down and for all of Montreals good play to open the match they were now level. THE TURNING POINT: Diaz will be an interesting player to watch for Dallas this season. With David Ferreira gone, he is now their playmaker. At 1-1 he started to get more touches on the ball and drift away from Bernadello. In the 23rd minute, he shuffled out to the right side and dribbled his way towards the box, facing up with Jeb Brovsky. The left back showed him inside, a route Diaz accepted and as he got in front of Brovsky, the Impact man touched him and he went down. A penalty was awarded and it was very harsh. Blas Perez stepped up and blasted home. Montreal would spend the rest of the game behind. The deficit was increased to 3-1 shortly after half-time when Diaz scored a brilliant free kick just outside the area after Bernadello had been deemed to handle the ball when he was turning away blocking a shot. Once again, the decision seemed very harsh. THE POSITIVES: Impact would make it 3-2 later in the game when Wenger scored an outstanding header from a Felipe cross. It was a goal out of nothing and that is exactly what Montreal will need this season from Wenger, whether Di Vaio is playing or not. Tactically, the midfield central three will cause opponents many problems this season if Bernadello and Felipe play at a high level all season. This is where they will be able to dictate a matchs style. They can counter well and maintain possession, while also protecting the back four. The introduction of new signing Santiago Gonzalez, at 3-2 after 68 minutes, was an exciting one for Montreal and showed some flexibility from Klopas. The Uruguayan was immediately pushed up front, to play just off Wenger, and the midfield turned into a diamond. It made the visitors narrower but this took away the desire of FC Dallas to stretch the game. Once again, Montreal dominated this stretch of the match but the score line within it failed to show that. THE NEGATIVES: Both Dallas and Montreal faded badly last season after starting well so it is difficult to know just how good Dallas are this season but they certainly caused Montreals back four some problems. The left side of Brovsky and Nyassi defensively were often exposed and Klopas had to put Miller there late in the game, bringing on Calum Mallace to play right back. THE STAR MAN: For Dallas, it was, unquestionably, Diaz although Castillo had a very good game. Mapp was Montreals best player and his pace and ball control caused Dallas issues throughout. It was no coincidence that both Castillo and Mapp played on the same flank, allowing each other to attack the full back in one-on-one situations. Rob Ninkovich Authentic Jersey . Wigginton, 36, was released by the St. Louis Cardinals in July after hitting .158 in 57 at-bats. Hes a career .261 hitter with 169 home runs. Marlins third basemen totalled three homers and 44 RBIs in 2013, worst in the majors in both categories. Kevin Faulk Authentic Jersey . The Jets jumped into a quick 2-0 lead in the first on goals by Zach Bogosian (3rd) and Devin Setoguchi (9th) 1:05 apart. Toby Enstrom and Andrew Ladd drew assists on the Bogosian goal, a point shot that seemed to dip and get by former Moose goaltender Eddie Lack. http://www.thepatriotsstoreonline.com/authentic-andre-tippett-pink-jersey/. Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. New England Patriots Stephen Gostkowski Jersey . -- Oakland Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew is being sued in Florida, accused of punching a bouncer at a St. New England Patriots Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey . Atletico built a provisional three-point advantage over Barcelona before the defending champion hosts Elche on Sunday. Barcelona then visits Atletico in the following round. "We will have to wait and see if Barcelona wins tomorrow to stay leader, as it is accustomed to doing," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said.TORONTO -- Mike Weir is facing another daunting obstacle in his bid to return to the top of professional golf. The lefty from Brights Grove, Ont., wont be able to compete on the PGA Tour until 2012 after having surgery Thursday to repair the extensor tendon in his right elbow. Its a significant setback for a player who has spent the better part of a year trying to work his way back from various injuries to his elbow and wrist. The procedure was performed by noted sports surgeon Dr. James Andrews in Gulf Breeze, Fla., and comes with a recovery time of three to six months. "My elbow has caused me problems over the past year and during (last months) RBC Canadian Open it essentially became unplayable," Weir said Friday in a press release. "Dr. Andrews is the best in the business and its my hope with patience and diligent post-surgery rehab, I will be able to put my elbow problems behind me and look forward." Even though Weir entered 15 PGA Tour events this season, he never got his game on track. The 41-year-old made just two cuts and earned US$23,312, managing to break 70 in only one of the 34 rounds he completed. His struggles were reflected in a number of telling statistics: a driving average of 269.5 yards was his lowest ever and a full 20 yards behind his output during a career-defining 2003 season; a scoring average of 74.91 was more than two shots higher than any other year; and it was the first time since he joined the PGA Tour on a full-time basis in 1998 that he didnt post at least one top-10 finish in a tournament. Through it all, Weir continued to look for answers -- first working on his own before reuniting with former swing coach Mike Wilson and eventually returning to the stack-and-tilt philosophy taught by Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer. Other pros took notice of all the work he was putting in, including fellow Canadian Graham DeLaet who bumped into Weir during the AT&T National in early July. "I saw him in the locker-room in Philly and he looked super fit, just really strong," DeLaet said shortly after the run-in.dddddddddddd"He works as hard as anyone out there. Hes not giving up by any means." Weirs injury problems started during the 2010 season, when he played through pain for several weeks before doctors discovered a partially torn ligament in his right elbow that ended his season in August. He elected to avoid surgery at that time and rehabilitated the injury using band exercises designed to build strength. Its likely that Weir will have to use one of two exemptions he holds through career earnings when hes ready to return to the PGA Tour -- although he might also try to rely on getting invites from individual tournaments. In the meantime, the only focus will be on getting healthy. Weir admitted to feeling a little frustrated during his long layoff last year -- "The first six or seven weeks when youre not doing anything you kind of feel useless because its just all rest," he said in October 2010 -- and will need to be patient now. A number of pro golfers can identify with how challenging it will be. "Something like that is so difficult to overcome," Englishman Paul Casey said last month when asked about Weirs injury troubles. "I tore the muscles in my ribs a couple years ago. It took a long time to get over, about six months, and then for about six months after that I played very tentatively. I just never let the club go. "I kind of hung on to a lot of stuff, youre unsure if youre going to re-injure yourself and then you start to think: Am I going to get back to where I was?" Weir is Canadas most decorated golfer with eight PGA Tour victories, including the 2003 Masters. He spent more than 110 weeks ranked inside the top-10 in the world and was inducted to the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame in November 2009. His world ranking has fallen to 539th. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

El nuevo Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M ha Replicas de Relojes crecido un milímetro en su diámetro, pasando a 42. Relojes de Imitacion El bisel es cerámico con inserciones en ceragold o en esmalte blanco, Replicas Relojes lo que garantiza la permanencia del tono. También son cerámicas las nuevas esferas, con las formas ondulantes grabadas a láser. El reloj se ofrece con esfera azul, negro o gris

volskygge, há 4 anos