notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

www.metsfanproshop.com

panxing18, há 5 anos

Hail TC Dwight Gooden Jersey ,of House Minnesota Twins, First of His Name, King of the Outfield and the First base, Lord of the Seven Relievers, and Protector of the Realm."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Twinkie Town Farm ReportSatire, Irreverence, & Other HumorGame RecapsMinnesota Twins Game of Thrones Bobbleheads are a thing, and they’re pretty darn coolNew,3commentsHail TC,of House Minnesota Twins, First of His Name, King of the Outfield and the First base, Lord of the Seven Relievers, and Protector of the Realm.ESTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Twins Game of Thrones Bobbleheads are a thing, and they’re pretty darn coolFOCOI have a confession for you all. I am not a Game of Thrones fan. My wife loves it, but I just couldn’t get into the show myself. That said, I admit it’s super popular, and a lot of you are probably into it. Even though I’m not into the show http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , it’s such a part of popular culture these days that even I have to admit these bobbleheads are pretty cool.Several teams did a bobblehead last year for their “Game of Thrones” promotion, (the Twins did a banner thingy) that was super successful, so now there are versions available topurchase. These are actually officially licensed by HBO and by the MLB, so it’s all legit, and are being produced by a company called FOCO (@focousa.) Our friends over at the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame first tipped me off to these bobbleheads, and they’re also one of the select retail partners carrying them. In case you forgot, these are the folks who mailed Myjah a random package with a TC Bobblehead in it awhile back. If you happen to be in the Milwaukee area (like for a rivalry series?) I think this looks like a cool place to kill an afternoon. They didn’t technically ask me to plug them here, but they’re cool people, and I like bobbleheads.There are going to be a total of five or six of these, but the first three have already been released for preorder, and will be shipping in April.They’re pictured below, along with my stupid commentary.These are a bit pricey — running $45 to $60, or $150 for a set of three, but if you want to be a big giant nerd and get a set, you can order them here. As for me, I’ve finally found some Twins paraphernalia that my better half might like too. FOCOThis one is my favorite. Something about TC’s smile juxtaposed with that Iron Throne just strikes me. Speaking of which, has no one thought through this “chair made of knives” thing? Like seriously, how do you not slice your back open every time you shift positions?FOCOThis one is pretty cool too Jesus Aguilar Jersey , the Dragon is like, more cute than scary though. Not entirely sure how its a Twins-related either, besides the logo. Maybe we’ll get a bunch a games snowed out again. We can blame the dragon. I don’t know.FOCOI’ve been told this guy is supposed to be the king of the White Walkers, whatever that means. When they play against Chicago, the bullpen could probably be called the White Sox Walkers, is that close enough. Who would be their king? Addison Reed maybe?Anyway, dumb jokes on my part, these really do look pretty sweet. If you want something a little more directly Twins related, series two will feature MLB players, along with the GoT theme, and will be announced in April. The Marlins have (reportedly) made progress in their quest to flip the All-Star catcher for long-term building blocks."WhiteFanposts Sections News & RumorsAnalysisPodcastsProspects & DraftGame CoverageFull ArchiveMasthead Social Marlins Players on TwitterFish Stripes on InstagramMarlins Media Members Fish Stripes Best of 2018 Marlins StoriesScheduleRosterStatsCommunity Guidelines StubHub 鉁昅iami Marlins News and RumorsPost-Winter Meetings update to J.T. Realmuto trade marketNew,47commentsThe Marlins have (reportedly) made progress in their quest to flip the All-Star catcher for long-term building blocks.ByEly Sussman@RealElyDec 13, 2018,7:00pm ESTShareTweetShareSharePost-Winter Meetings update to J.T. Realmuto trade marketBob DeChiara-USA TODAY SportsIt’s fairly surprising that the J.T.Realmuto trade was not completed at the 2018 Winter Meetings. He wants to win now, the Marlins don’t want to pay what it takes to lock him up through their competitive window, and plenty of other MLB teams want him. We can all see what direction this is headed. Fish Stripes will introduce our first-ever staff prospect rankings next week, and I’m hoping that the top of the list features at least one new arrival.However, the Marlins front office is determined to get a huge return for baseball’s best catcher. They won’t be pressured by arbitrary deadlines when Realmuto has two more years under club control.That being said http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , Miami must trade the All-Star eventually. The improved farm system hasn’t improved enough to generate a homegrown, championship-caliber core. Aside from Realmuto, the roster lacks impact major leaguers with considerable market value. He is their chip.So what’s the latest?Mets rumors dominated the meetings. Rookie general manager Brodie Van Wagenen is trying to get creative in reimagining a fourth-place team’s roster into a legitimate NL East contender. New York has targeted Realmuto, but won’t send back AmedRosario as the centerpiece of the package. On Thursday, SiriusXM/Swings and Mishes host Craig Mish confirmed a report from Newsday’s Tim Healey that the athletic shortstop is off the table.The Mets and Braves continue to be reasonable landing spots, followed closely by the Reds. Despite losing nearly as much as the Marlins in 2018, they have pursued dramatic upgrades this winter via both trade and free agency. With a track record of persuading their stars to forego free agency, Realmuto’s limited club control doesn’t appear to be a deterrent.As the Marlins ask for the moon and the stars, deep organizations like the Padres and Yankees are best suited to facilitate the trade. Not so straightforward, though—there’s been ongoing dialogue about them acting as a third party, sending young talent to Miami and receiving other veteran contributors while Realmuto finds his new home. The Marlins-Mets-Yankees scenario hasn’t progressed lately; SNY’s Andy Martino reported Thursday that a Marlins-Mets-Padres blockbuster was discussed in Las Vegas.Can’t critique president of baseball operations Michael Hill for any lack of effort:Previous suitors like the Astros, Brewers and Rockies seem to have backed away from the bidding war for the time being.One factor gnawing at the Marlins’ leverage is the availability of Yasmani Grandal and Wilson Ramos in free agency. Both ranked among the top five of all MLB catchers in Wins Above Replacement last season. They’d be a tier below Realmuto (league-leading 4.8 fWAR), but still represent better options than what many teams currently have internally.It would be a fortunate twist if deep-pocketed darkhorses signed them, tightening the screws on everybody else.

volskygge, há 4 anos