notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

so out of character

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Australian Open by a shot after the first round at the Victoria Golf Club. Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Shes in position to take the No. 1 spot in the world from Inbee Park with a victory or a solo second-place finish. "In the first round of the year youre always anxious to get started," Pettersen said. "It took me a while to get really comfortable, to trust what Ive been working on. "In the end the trust was stronger than the rest. I hit a lot of great shots but I also have to say I left a lot of shots out there. I three-putted a lot of greens, stupid three-putts really, but I also felt like I played good and gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Ricordeau, who had eight birdies, a bogey and a double bogey, briefly drew level with Pettersen before finishing among a group of four players with rounds of 67. Tied in second place were Park Hee-young of South Korea and Americans Jaclyn Sweeney and Jessica Korda, daughter of former tennis star Petr Korda and already a tournament winner this year. World No. 4 Lydia Ko of New Zealand was among a larger group at 4-under after a mixed opening round. The 16-year-old was one-under after her opening nine but came home with five birdies and two bogeys, including birdies at her last two holes. Australias Karrie Webb, a record four-time winner of the event, opened with a 71. The Hall of Famer had another brush with rules officials after being disqualified last week at Royal Pines for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Webb started her round on the 10th tee Thursday and was told she had teed up fractionally in front of the tee marker. She was allowed to replace her ball without incurring a two-shot penalty. Authentic Mike Scifres Jersey . pic.twitter.com/jPRNJqXglc — #rexualassault (@rexchurko) May 28, 2014 @BarDown Iceotopes wearing chicken suits complete with sewn on numbers and our goalie is the egg! pic. Authentic Eddie Royal Jersey . It all paid off Friday night, when the Toronto right-hander earned his first victory since 2008 with an effective and emotional effort at Baltimore. McGowan allowed five hits over 6 1-3 innings, and the Blue Jays used two unearned runs to beat Chris Tillman and the Orioles 2-0. http://www.chargersproshop.us.com/Womens-Malcom-Floyd-Authentic-Jersey/.” – Mark Bloom (@markbloom21), on Twitter That one sentence sums it up, while at the same time, leaving so much out. Donald Butler San Diego Chargers . - The Chicago Cubs say they have agreed to one-year contracts with pitchers Jason Hammel and James McDonald. Authentic Donald Butler Jersey .J. -- New Jersey agreed with Petr Sykora to terms of a one-year deal on Wednesday, completing the former Devils bid to return to the NHL after an 18-month absence. NEW YORK -- Turning around their fourth-quarter performance was a small step. Pablo Prigionis goal is for the New York Knicks to turn around their whole season. "I believe we can change this situation (by) working hard every day and try to play 100 per cent every possession, every day, and I dont know, keep going," Prigioni said. "We cant be sad because of what we did in the last 20 games. We have to look in front and just keep going." Carmelo Anthony scored 35 points, Andrea Bargnani added 23 and the Knicks beat the Atlanta Hawks 111-106 on Saturday night. Prigioni had a season-high 11 points and was a spark in the decisive 11-0 run midway through the final period as the Knicks finished strong one night after a fourth-quarter flop cost them in a loss at Boston. New York could have been looking at a three-game winning streak, but was outscored 22-13 in the final 12 minutes of its 90-86 loss to the Celtics. "We werent stale tonight in the fourth quarter like we were last night," coach Mike Woodson said. "We played what, four games in five days, and it was kind of nice to see us bounce back like that." Lou Williams scored a season-high 27 points in his best game since returning from knee surgery, but the Hawks committed 27 turnovers -- most in the NBA this season -- that led to 36 points and negated their 60.6 per cent shooting. "I think tonight was a night where the most aggressive team won. I think you give a lot of credit to the Knicks," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Defensively, they were creating a lot of turnovers, creating a lot of problems for us." Paul Millsap scored 18 but had nine turnovers and fouled out. Al Horford finished with 17 points. The Knicks wore their regular whites instead of the alternate orange uniforms theyve been wearing for weekend home games. Theyre 0-6 in the orange, including a 110-90 loss to the Hawks at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 16, when they caused a colour clash with Atlantas red. New Yorks lead was just 87-83 before Anthonys 3-pointer with 6:26 remaining. Prigioni then hit one, followed that with a steal and a layup, and then fed Bargnani for another 33 that made it 98-83 with 5:11 to play.dddddddddddd Starting for injured point guard Raymond Felton, Prigioni also had six assists and harassed the Hawks ballhandlers into a number of mistakes. Kyle Korver scored 13 points, making four of Atlantas six 3-pointers in the third quarter to extend his NBA record to 93 straight games with at least one. That helped the Hawks pull to 81-77, but they coughed it up seven times in the fourth. "We couldnt capitalize off of the mistakes they made," Horford said. "There were a few times we had a fast break in which we could have scored and we threw the ball away. I think that cost us the game. That kind of deflated us as a team." Still without injured starters Tyson Chandler and Felton, the Knicks also were missing Kenyon Martin, who has a strained left abdominal muscle. But they somewhat surprisingly had Amare Stoudemire, who said Friday he expected to be ordered to take the night off by the training staff in what was the teams fourth game in five days. Instead, Stoudemire -- who was barred from playing on back-to-back nights earlier this season and had his minutes restricted coming off another knee surgery -- said he felt great and wanted to play. And face it, the Knicks need all the help they can get. Woodson acknowledged that Stoudemire probably wouldnt have played if the Knicks were 15-5, but theyre only 7-16. Stoudemire scored nine. Atlanta had a one-point lead with under 5 minutes left in the second quarter before Tim Hardaway Jr. made a 3-pointer and dunked, starting a 12-0 run that gave the Knicks a 52-41 advantage. J.R. Smith got the start for Martin after taking just one shot in the loss at Boston. Smith said after the game he was focusing on distributing to his teammates, an idea so out of character that Woodson had trouble keeping a straight face when asked about it Saturday. Smith took eight shots, but made only one and finished with two points. NOTES: Woodson said the medical staff was still evaluating Martins injury, but he expects the forward to be out a little while. ... The Hawks were without Gustavo Ayon, who didnt travel because of a sprained left ankle. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

The movement, dubbed UNICO HUB1213, retains its automatic Replica omega watches winding system, but the rotor has been redesigned so that Fake Rolex its silhouette features triangular elements from the Sang Bleu logo. This revamped Unico caliber Replica Watches is composed of 255 parts, including 28 jewels, and stores a 72-hour power reserve.

volskygge, há 4 anos