notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

ure I guess, being that I am 1

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

When training camp gets underway for the Ottawa Senators, its going to have a much different look than in years past. There will be a lot of younger faces on the ice hoping to make their mark on the club, and there will also be a new man at the front of the room trying to lead them in a different direction. Former long time Detroit Red Wings assistant coach, Paul MacLean, takes over as bench boss from the deposed Cory Clouston who failed to lead the Senators to the playoffs two of his three years in charge. MacLean is ready to see what his new players have to offer and show them what hes all about as well. "Ive worked in the National Hockey League for nine years, I know the players that have been in the league but I dont know the kids that have been in Binghamton," said the 53-year old MacLean. "They can research me and I can research them but whats done on the ice is where it counts." Following a disappointing 2010-11 season where the Senators finished 13th in the Eastern Conference - 19 points out of a playoff position - they are ready to begin a rebuilding effort. Veterans such as Jason Spezza are going to be key to that project and thats a role the 10-year veteran is prepared to accept. "You take a little different role as you get older, you have to not only worry about yourself but what else is going on in the dressing room and making sure that everyone is on the same page," said Spezza who finished last season with 21 goals and 57 points. Defenceman Chris Phillips, who broke into the league in 1997, is also ready to mentor the younger players in the dressing room. "There is definitely going to be a lot of new faces and young guys, were going to do our best to help them out and let them do what they do best," said Phillips, a former first overall selection in the 1996 Draft. "At the same time, we have to lead by example and be prepared every night and be at the top of our games." The rebuilding process is nothing new to captain Daniel Alfredsson, who spent his first season in the league on a last place Ottawa club that would eventually be turned into a Finals runner-up. He feels that along with the rest of the experienced players on the team, he is ready to lead the next generation of Senators into battle. "With us older guys, we can definitely help the young guys with the transition from junior or AHL or Europe to the NHL," said Alfredsson. "If I can help make that transition quicker, Ill be very proud." MacLean, meanwhile, knows if this rebuild is going to be successful hell need all of his veterans to be good examples in and out of uniform. "Our expectation for them is to be our best players everyday and you cant be the best player if youre the last guy onto the ice," said MacLean. "I think that its really important that our leadership group takes charge of this team and shows them the right way of doing things." Dwight Freeney San Diego Chargers . The Browns have relaxed their media limitations to see rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel practice. King Dunlap San Diego Chargers .J. -- The New York Giants are not only back in the playoff hunt with a four-game winning streak, theyre calling the plays that get them those wins. http://www.chargersproshop.us.com/Womens-Ryan-Mathews-Authentic-Jersey/. A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. Authentic Mike Scifres Jersey . The 35-year-old former Strikeforce welterweight champion was let go on Monday following over three years with the company. Authentic Jason Verrett Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are making a case for saving coach Greg Schianos job with a strong second-half turnaround.TORONTO -- Players arrived a few at a time from across Canada on Thursday to begin preparations for a three-day camp at the Mastercard Centre before heading for Sweden for more practice and three pre-tournament games. What wasnt known is whether Halifax Mooseheads forward Jonathan Drouin, projected to be a top points producer, will be able to skate. He suffered a concussion last week after being hit from behind in a game against the Quebec Remparts. He was to be evaluated by team doctors Thursday night to see if he is ready to resume skating. Drouin said he feels better, but its up to the doctors to say if he can skate. "I want to get on the ice with the guys as soon as possible, but its my health and Im not going to push it," said Drouin, the third-overall pick in the NHL draft in June by the Tampa Bay Lightning. "But its not me deciding those things. Its more medical testing to make sure Im fine in my head." Coach Brent Sutter doubts that Drouin will skate this week, but it wont disrupt the teams preparations either way. "Well monitor him," said Sutter. "Theres no rush or panic. We have a few days before we need to be concerned about it." Drouin played well at last years world juniors, when Canada was shut out of the medals after losing to the United States in the semifinals. And he was a force as Halifax won the Memorial Cup. He was disappointed that the Lightning didnt keep him in the NHL after training camp, but since then he has been tearing up the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 17 goals and 50 points in only 23 games. Ryan Jankowski, the junior teams top scout, said the experience Drouin acquired last season has made him a better player. "Hes been through a lot," said Jankowski. "Winning a Memorial Cup and being part of the world juniors was huge for him, but now hes taking his game to the next level. "His game has changed. Hes more complete,, but he has also raised his offensive game to dominate more than he did last year, if thats possible.dddddddddddd" Another returning player is Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman Griffin Reinhart, who was slapped with a four-game suspension for slashing an American player in last years world juniors. He sat out one game in that tournament, but is to miss the first three games this time. Sutter shot down any notion that the suspension would play any part in the decision on whether to keep the big and gifted rearguard. "Were not going to be worried about the suspension he has," said Sutter. "If we have to carry six defencemen to start the tournament, well do so. "You look at the youth on our team, it outweighs the three games he still has to serve." He said the experience and leadership of players like Reinhart is even more important on a team that has three "underage" players in camp -- 16-year-old phenom Connor McDavid, as well as possibly the two top picks in the 2014 NHL draft in defenceman Aaron Ekblad and Reinharts younger brother Sam. There are three cuts still to be made -- five if Monahan and Rielly join the squad -- and it is uncertain if the three youngsters will make it. Sutter is high on all three, but there is only room for two goalies, seven defencemen and 13 forwards. McDavid said hes ready to accept any role, if it means making the team. "Theres a little pressure I guess, being that I am 16, but I dont think they would have brought me here if they thought that was going to be a big deal," he said. "So I just try to put it out of my head and focus on the task at hand." Sutter set no timetable for the cuts, which could come at the end of the camp but may come after the first exhibition game in Sweden. They hope to have their 22-man squad set at least for the last two pre-tournament games. The deadline to declare rosters is Dec. 25. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 5 anos

The movement, dubbed UNICO HUB1213, retains its automatic Replica omega watches winding system, but the rotor has been redesigned so that Fake Rolex its silhouette features triangular elements from the Sang Bleu logo. This revamped Unico caliber Replica Watches is composed of 255 parts, including 28 jewels, and stores a 72-hour power reserve.

volskygge, há 4 anos