notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

referee will link up

gdl06285035, há 10 anos

MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact hope lessons learned from two lopsided losses will help prevent a season sweep at the hands of Sporting Kansas City. The Impact were shutout twice by Sporting KC earlier this year — 4-0 on the road on Apr. 19, and 3-0 at home on May 10. The two teams meet for the third and final time this season at Saputo Stadium on Saturday. Catch the game on TSN as part of an MLS doubleheader starting at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. "Those were tough to digest," said striker Marco Di Vaio, who did not play in the 3-0 loss due to a hamstring injury. "We know that, unless we double our efforts, well lose again. We have to improve, and we have the capacity to do so. We need a full team effort to beat this team." At Sporting Park in April, the Impact (3-8-5) gave up three second-half goals, including two to KC striker Dom Dwyer, for their biggest defeat of the season. In May, Montreal was reduced to 10 men after just 17 minutes when midfielder Collen Warner, who has since been traded to Toronto FC, was shown a red card for handling the ball with his arm in the penalty box. Dwyer converted the ensuing spot kick, and added another goal in the second half. After that game, Impact President Joey Saputo took to Twitter to promise fans that changes were forthcoming. True to his word, Saputo shuffled the roster. In the last two months, the Impact traded Warner for midfielder Issey Nakajima-Farran, acquired Mamadou Danso from the Portland Timbers, signed Spanish midfielder Gorka Larrea, sent Jeb Brovsky to expansion side New York City FC, released the injured Nelson Rivas, and added Polish left back Krzysztof Krol. Most recently, after confirming Hernan Bernardello was headed to Cruz Azul in Mexico, Montreal signed Argentine attacking midfielder Ignacio Piatti as a designated player. "We made some good moves and brought in some good quality players," said manager Frank Klopas. "Its taken some time for them to jell, but were a different team. We have to continue to show that on the field." While Danso, Krol and Piatti have yet to see action for the Impact, the positive results have started trickling in. Since that 3-0 home loss to Kansas City in May, Klopas men are 4-3-3 in all competitions, and went undefeated in their final three Amway Canadian Championship games en route to the Voyageurs Cup. "The team is much better now," said Di Vaio, who has yet to score against Sporting KC in six career matches. "Were working as a team, were more confident. We hadnt been working together. Now, were more team-oriented." "We changed our personnel, and we changed our attitude," added captain Patrice Bernier. "Its up to us to prove that our two first games against them, we were a different team, and we werent at our best. Were at home, and we have to remember the last time we played against them." Since returning from the two-week World Cup break, the Impact have strung together three solid performances. The team registered a scoreless draw against the Whitecaps in Vancouver before beating the Houston Dynamo 3-0 at home. Last week, despite a solid defensive showing, Montreal conceded four minutes into stoppage time for the 1-0 loss against Chivas USA to remain winless on the road this season. Prior to the goal, the Impact had gone 315 successive minutes without conceding, the third longest shutout streak in Major league Soccer this year. The stingy defending, however, hasnt been enough to heave the Impact off the bottom of the MLS standings, where they have been for most of the year. With just 14 points from 16 games, Montreal has the leagues worst record. "Paradoxically, considering the start of the season weve had, were not that far from a playoff spot," said defender Hassoun Camara, whose team is just six points off fifth place in the Eastern Conference. "It may not have been how we wanted to start the season, but now, even in losses like last weeks against Chivas, were really bringing it on the pitch. We have to overcome adversity." To keep second-place Kansas City (7-5-5) at bay, the Impact will have to contain Dwyer, something they couldnt do in the first two encounters this season. The 23-year-old leads the team with 12 goals and a league-high 63 shots. "Hes going to work hard, hes going to make good runs in the box, hes going to fight for everything, and hes going to close down," said Klopas. "Box defending has to be good, obviously. Hes a guy that you have to be aware of for 90 minutes, because the one moment you lose focus and concentration, he can hurt you. "He has a very god mentality right now and hes playing with a lot of confidence." Like the Impact, Kansas City has only conceded once in its last three MLS games. But clean sheets may be more difficult to come by for Sporting in the near future. The team will be without goalkeeper Eric Kronberg for eight weeks after he fractured a bone in his left hand during training on Wednesday. Kronberg, whos played all 17 games for Sporting KC this season, leads the league with seven clean sheets. Backup keeper Andy Gruenebaum will likely get the start against Montreal on Saturday. Notes: On Tuesday, Klopas announced the Impact were still interested in acquiring Canadian international Olivier Occean from Kaiserslautern in Germany. … Sporting have yet to lose when they score first (7-0-4). … Karl Ouimette will be suspended if he receives a yellow card on Saturday. … Centre back Matt Besler will likely make his first appearance for SKC since returning from the FIFA World Cup. … Kansas City has only lost once in its last six MLS matches. Kendall Langford Jersey . pic.twitter.com/jPRNJqXglc — #rexualassault (@rexchurko) May 28, 2014 @BarDown Iceotopes wearing chicken suits complete with sewn on numbers and our goalie is the egg! pic. Alex Carrington Jersey . The teams official Twitter account quoted coach John Tortorella on Friday saying that Kesler "has a sprained knee and is out at least a couple of weeks". http://www.shopramsus.com/women-michael-brockers-rams-jersey-sale/. -- Jermaine Marshall scored eight of his 29 points in the second overtime and Jordan Bachynski blocked T. T.J. McDonald Authentic .C. -- Major League Soccers Vancouver Whitecaps and the City of New Westminster have signed a memorandum of understanding towards bringing a United Soccer Leagues Pro franchise to the British Columbia city. Janoris Jenkins Authentic . He didnt even match his first-half total from Friday night. He didnt have to, with the Knicks offering him plenty of support for a change.It is only in Cup competition you can really call a win a disappointment. On a night heavily skewing in Toronto FCs favour, a 2-1 victory over a virtual Vancouver Whitecaps reserve team hardly flatters. The first leg of the Amway Canadian Championship was an opportunity for Toronto to take control of the tie. Mission failed. Vancouver Whitecaps manager Carl Robinson elected to rest his regulars looking ahead to Saturdays game against the Columbus Crew. Even with 29-year-old Nigel Reo-Coker in the lineup, the average age of the Whitecaps starting XI was 21.6, including 17-year-old Canadian goalkeeper Marco Carducci. It was a glimpse of the future for Vancouver. The kids were alright. Toronto FC was less convincing. Toronto, with the week off until the return leg next Wednesday in Vancouver, had the luxury to play a regular starting XI. With only two changes from last weekends loss to New England, Toronto FC began the night heavy favourites. Instead, heavy legs, heavy touches, and heavy lifting were needed to see the game out. The Whitecaps grew in confidence and the manager played his cards right. Robinson, seeing weakness in TFC and his team grow into the match brought on attacking players Kekuta Manneh and Sebastian Fernandez late, pushing for an away goal. Although Vancouver conceded in the 89th minute en route, they found the precious goal in time added on and head home next week as favourite to advance. Manneh scored the goal. Not the prettiest, but a timely and much needed strike in aggregate competition. Toronto FC substitute Dwayne De Rosario was lucky to stay on the field after landing a forearm to the face of the goal scorer amongst a pile of flailing arms as Vancouver tried to get the ball back to midfield as soon as possible. Manneh and De Rosario saw yellow before the game died out and the final whistle blew. The script never seems to be straightforward for Toronto FC. They have seldom been the dominant side in any match thus far this season. Team commitment, work rate and shape remain solid, but interplay, build up, and execution in the final third continue to be issues. It takes time for a team of new faces to come together. With the World Cup break rapidly approaching, time is ticking for the team to click. Here are my five thoughts from Toronto FCs 2-1 victory: 1) Two is not enough - Toronto FC dictated proceedings all night long, rendering Vancouver reliant on the counter-attack. The build-up remained consistent and decent until reaching the final third. In and around the opposing 18-yard box, the team remains a mess, with the exception of Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley. Good thing the big money players are coming through because the rest of the team needs to be much better in dangerous areas. The final ball is often erratic. And when the ball is on a platter, the finishing goes awry. There isnt just one culprit. They are too easily letting defenders off the hook. Its all sloppy, too direct and too easy to mark. Part of the issue is the team playing too narrow. Justin Morrow and Mark Bloom rarely get involved in the attack to overlap in to dangerous areas. The bulk of the attacking play comes down the middle, with even the outside midfielders coming far too inside. More than two goals should have been had against a team of inexperienced kids. Now Toronto has to go out west and get a result. The pressure will be on the Whitecaps to get a goal, which may put Toronto back in their comfort zone playing on the counter. 2) Oh, Gilberto - More of the good and bad on display by Gilberto. Hes not doing himself or the club any favours dispelling the notion he wasnt worth the club giving up Matias Laba. The ups and downs in his game are so pronounced he may as well be called Two-Face. For a player who predicted a 25-goal season, the polish in front of goal is simply not there.& Some nice interplay between Defoe and Issey Nakajima-Farran in the 21st minute broke Toronto FC free down the left flank.dddddddddddd The Canadian Internationals cross was on point, finding Gilberto wide open on the far post at the six-yard box. The Brazilian headed wide; a brutal miss by any standard. Its now been seven games without a goal for the striker. The good: the work rate remains a plus and glimpses of his ability surface from time to time. Gilberto dropped deep into space to gain possession and played a crafty ball behind the back line, springing Defoe on his goal. More of this kind of positive play will ease the critics. They will ultimately not be silenced until he starts scoring goals. Designated Players must be impactful. Thus far, the returns are subpar. With an injured Bright Dike and De Rosario struggling to find form, a productive Gilberto is essential for sustained team success. 3) Defoe does it again - Defoe looked much sharper in his second game back returning from a nagging hamstring injury. His quickness and superior movement was on full display in the win. Defoe was cool in front of goal, composed as ever beating Carducci for his 28th minute opener, his fourth wearing red. Defoe played provider on Bradleys 89th minute winner, drawing two defenders to him before playing a diagonal ball finding Bradley in space. Whenever he gets the ball in and around the box, he is a threat and has the ability to create on his own. Thats why its so important for the Englishman to be more involved. There were stretches in the game where he faded out of the match when Toronto FC was too sloppy in possession. He needs the ball played to his feet and his teammates to do better moving off the ball, finding space. Defoes touch is sublime and distribution is spot on. As long as Defoe stays fit, Toronto FC will remain a threat in every match they play. Hes far too dangerous. 4) Hail Cesar - Toronto FC goalkeeper Julio Cesar was named to the Brazilian squad for this summers World Cup in his home country. Cesars inclusion doesnt surprise with a resume second to none and showing good form since his arrival in Toronto. He has fit in with the team exceptionally well, on and off the field. Last years starting goalkeeper, Joe Bendik, will be called upon as stand-in upon Cesars World Cup absence. Bendik got his first start Wednesday and picked up where he left off last season with strong play. Bendik came to the rescue in the 44th minute, making a big save on Russell Teibert who found space inside the Toronto FC 18-yard box. It was instinctive stuff, with Bendik reading the play, coming off his line and staying big. Doneil Henry helped out Bendik seconds later, clearing Nicolas Mezquidas effort off the goalline. Bendik came up big again in the 75th minute with a pair of timely saves on Omar Saldado. The goal conceded was a mess with the defending all over the place. The blame hardly falls on the goalkeeper. There was enough on display Wednesday to alleviate any worry about a significant dip in goalkeeping when Cesar is gone. But theres no question who remains the number one. 5) Not your average Joe - Linesman Joe Fletcher manned the west-side touchline for the match. Much bigger games lay ahead for the Niagara Falls native in the not-so distant future. The 37-year old will be running the touchline at this summers World Cup, just over a month away. The assistant referee will link up with an American duo to form one of the 25 officiating crews in Brazil. The last Canadian official to participate at a World Cup was Hector Vergara who was part of the 2002, 2006, and 2010 competitions. Wishing Joe the best of luck and safe travels this summer. Next up for Toronto FC is the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal tie in Vancouver against the Whitecaps, Wednesday May 14 at BC Place. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

No es que el reloj hubiera desaparecido de la Replicas Relojes colección, pero Omega lo había ido actualizando y llegó Replicas de Relojes un momento en que se deshizo de uno sus rasgos más característicos: Replica Relojes la decoración con forma de olas. El modelo fue separando poco a poco su destino del de Bond para tomar entidad propia y aumentar así sus posibilidades de venta, porque ya no dependía de los seguidores de la saga.

volskygge, há 4 anos