notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

000 and silver in the C1

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

MILAN, Italy -- Clarence Seedorf signed a 2 1/2-year contract with AC Milan on Thursday and immediately went to the training ground to meet the players. Seedorf landed in Milan on Wednesday to replace Massimiliano Allegri, who was fired following a 4-3 loss at newly promoted Sassuolo on Sunday. Seedorf was contracted to June 30, 2016, Milan said in a statement. At the training ground, the first player to greet him was former teammate Daniele Bonera. The 37-year-old Seedorf spent 10 years as a player with Milan, helping the team win a number of trophies, including two Champions League titles and two Serie A titles. "You cant say Ive returned, because I never left," Seedorf said. "Its very important for me to see all this enthusiasm. We have a lot to do to take Milan back to the top. "At the moment theres a lot of emotion and a sense of duty. I have to give 100 per cent to rebuild and give enthusiasm to the squad. We can try to do important things for the fans. I left Milan in May 2012 at the end of a cycle. My job is to open another one." Seedorf also won the Champions League with Ajax and Real Madrid. Not only does Seedorf become the first Dutch coach in Serie A, but he is also only the third black coach after Jarbas Faustinho, who was in charge of Napoli in 1994, and Fabio Liverani, who managed Genoa for seven games this season. Vontae Davis Jerseys . The agreement Thursday was for $5,000 above the midpoint between the $2.4 million he had asked for and the $1.6 million the Indians had offered when the sides exchanged arbitration figures last month. Reggie Wayne Jersey Indianapolis Colts . Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. http://www.nflcoltsus.com/authentic-jonathan-newsome-pink-jersey/. -- UFC president Dana White has dismissed Georges St-Pierres concerns about drug testing, calling them ridiculous and "a little kooky. Cory Redding . The Astros took two of three after losing 15 straight series to the Rangers. Houston overcame a four-run deficit to win. Dexter Fowler singled with one out in the ninth, Jason Castro drew a walk and Dominguez hit a long fly ball off Nick Martinez (0-1). Greg Toler . A CFL source told TSNs Matthew Scianitti that Smith will re-sign with the Toronto Argonauts.RACICE, Czech Republic -- Mark Oldershaw won silver in the C1 1,000 metres on Saturday to lead a three-medal effort for Canada at the second ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup of the season. Oldershaw, from Burlington, Ont., finished less than a second behind Sebastian Brendal of Germany. "There was a strong side wind today but I feel that I handled it well," said Oldershaw. "The German made a move at the halfway mark, but I went with him and felt in touch the whole way." Michelle Russell of Waverley, N.S., and Torontos K.C. Fraser won silver in the womens K2 1,000 while Ben Russell of Dartmouth, N.S., and Gabriel Beauchesne-Sevigny of Trois-Rivieres, Quee.dddddddddddd, took bronze in the mens C2 1,000. Oldershaw, who won Olympic bronze at the 2012 Games in London, is off to a strong start this season. He won bronze in the C1 1,000 and silver in the C1 500 metres at the season-opening World Cup. Also Saturday, Halifaxs Andrew Jessop and Rob Clarke of Mississauga, Ont., posted their best international result with a sixth-place finish in the K2 1,000. Adam van Koeverden of Oakville, Ont., was eighth in the K1 1,000. Emilie Fournel of Lachine, Que., and Hannah Vaughan of Dartmouth, N.S., were seventh in both the K2 500 and 1,000. Russell and Fraser were 12th in the 500. The competition continues Sunday. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

La ventana de fecha se ha trasladado de las Replicas de Relojes horas a las 6; los índices se desmarcan claramente de la esfera Relojes Suizos y se muestran rebosantes de Super-LumiNova. Las manecillas mantienen Relojes Imitacion la forma que les dio fama. Y, desde fuera, controlándolo todo, la sempiterna válvula de helio, por si acaso hay de verdad alguien que se sumerge tan hondo como permite el reloj. Ahora tiene una forma cónica y se puede manejar incluso bajo el agua.

volskygge, há 4 anos