notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

from knee surge

gdl06285035, há 9 anos

Congratulations to the Saskatchewan Roughriders - the 2013 Grey Cup Champions. Thats a statement of genuine significance when you consider the work and risk that was undertaken in the offseason and throughout the year. In some ways, the Riders gambled and won. Heading into the season, the thought of being the home team in the Grey Cup must have been intoxicating. It wasnt just the advantage in terms of actually winning the game - and it was - but also the revenue generated in the city of Regina and throughout the province. An estimated $123 million will be shelled out from CFL fans from Saskatchewan and across the country. During the offseason, I couldnt help but think there was pressure to make that win happen because of the benefits it curtailed. The aspects of the Grey Cup I enjoy the most are the moments you know you will never experience again. Martin Short and Tom Hanks just dropping by to be a part of the crowd was surreal. Shaking hands with two entertainment icons at the top of their profession and then watching Tom Hanks lead the "0skie Wee Wee" song was a sight to behold. There was no beefed up security and no entourage - just a one entertainer sharing a Canadian experience with another. And hats off to the way the people of Regina embraced their fellow Canadians from other provinces and territories, expressing only a desire to share this moment in time. The way the fans embraced our CFL panel with a level of respect and affection that each of us experienced and are grateful for. From where we sat in the stands and walking throughout the streets of Regina, I give my personal thanks to everyone for making us feel so appreciated and welcome. I didnt have a single negative experience with anyone I met or came across. Its an amazing, uplifting and humbling experience when youre on the sidelines and people are applauding your presence. And how about the scene after the game when the Riders had won and the Grey Cup was being presented? Not one person left. All 50,000 (at least!) people stayed - from the highest of the rafters right down to field level. It was cold, wet and uncomfortable, but an hour after the game everyone was still there. Seeing the efficiency and focus of the Riders from the opening intros to the players victory formation to end the game, you kinda knew this was meant to be. And what a way to end the last championship at Mosaic Stadium/Taylor Field. As we look ahead to 2014 there are two new stadiums on the horizon and a new team on the way. Having those stadiums up and ready to go on time is important for a new era of stability in the league. An thought we say this at the end of every Grey Cup (and its the truth), this years event was a complete success on many fronts. Sure, you would want a more competitive game. But in terms of a city hosting a sporting event, this one past holds its own high degree of success. Many thanks to the planners, investors, workers and especially the volunteers. You hit a home run in making all feel welcome - except the Hamilton Tiger Cats (But watch out, they may be back next year)! And as many Rider fans will surely respond, "So will we!" Sergio Busquets Jersey . Miamis two-year reign was over. And Bosh almost sounded relieved. The Heat got rolled in the NBA Finals by San Antonio, losing in five games, the last three of them lopsided, and for the first time since 2011 there would be no championship parade in Miami. Marc Bartra Barcelona . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.barcelonateamshop.com/Sergi-Roberto-FC-Barcelona-Jersey.html. Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Jordi Alba Barcelona Jersey . The NFL club and Rogers Communications announced Wednesday theyve put the beleaguered Bills Toronto Series -- which features Buffalo playing exhibition and regular-season games at Rogers Centre -- on hold for at least a year. Jordi Masip Barcelona Jersey . -- Oakland Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew is being sued in Florida, accused of punching a bouncer at a St.The defending-champion Miami Heat hold top spot in the preseason edition of the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings, but they have challengers lined up to knock them off their perch. Last years finalists, the San Antonio Spurs, are ranked second, ahead of the Indiana Pacers, a team that took Miami to the seventh game of the Eastern Conference Final. After those two, the Heats closest challengers last season, come the Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Clippers, two teams that made notable upgrades in the offseason. In the Nets case, they plucked proven vets Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry from Boston, along with Andrei Kirilenko from Minnesota, to give them a much more formidable rotation. In addition to a new coach, Doc Rivers, the Clipperrs brought in shooters J.dddddddddddd.J. Redick and Jared Dudley to spread the floor, ideally creating more room for Blake Griffin in the low post and giving Chris Paul more options as he runs the offence. The Oklahoma City Thunder are ranked notably lower than might have been expected, at nine, because point guard Russell Westbrook is recovering from knee surgery. As for Canadas entry, the Toronto Raptors are ranked 22nd, stuck between contending for a playoff spot and being bad enough to contend for one of the top picks in the 2014 Draft Lottery. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

zakbowden5372, há 6 anos

Los Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions Replica de Relojes 70th Anniversary, presentados en Baselworld 2018 celebran el Replica Watches nacimiento de uno de los iconos más importantes de la marca. Y lo hace con una reproducción casi exacta de los modelos originales Replicas Relojes La primera familia de relojes creada por Omega fue el Seamaster, lanzada en 1948. Quién iba a pensar en aquel momento que a sus 70 a?os los relojes iban a parecer tan atractivos como lo fueron entonces. Porque eso son los nuevos Omega Seamaster 1848 Limited Editions 70th Anniversary.

volskygge, há 4 anos