notícias bbs artigos grupos / produções sobre

to play against the Stampeders. However, Bruce said he will sit out the game fo

zake201, há 10 anos

CHICAGO -- Scott Diamond enjoyed plenty of run support from his teammates once again. Chris Parmelee homered to cap a 10-run fifth inning and Minnesota routed the Chicago White Sox 18-9 on Tuesday night. It was the second time the Twins reached double digits in an inning this year. They also had a 10-run outburst Aug. 6 against Cleveland during Diamonds previous win. "I cant complain, thats for sure," Diamond said. Minnesota also batted around in a seven-run second against rookie Jose Quintana, but first-place Chicago remained one game ahead of Detroit in the AL Central. The Tigers lost 3-2 to Cleveland. The Twins pecked away methodically with 17 hits -- only three went for extra bases. Every starter had a hit by the fifth inning. "Balls were flying all over the place, as they always do in this ballpark," manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Fortunately, we were on the good side of it. Thats crazy. Weve seen it here before." Parmelee drove in four runs while Ryan Doumit had three hits and three RBIs. Doumit hit a solo homer in the seventh and scored three times. Minnesotas Eduardo Escobar had two hits and three RBIs against his former team. "Everyone contributed up and down our lineup. Thats a beautiful thing," Josh Willingham said. Chicago outfielder Dewayne Wise pitched a scoreless ninth for the White Sox, who had a franchise-record 10 doubles -- five in a four-run eighth. Diamond made his first start since Aug. 28. He served a six-game suspension for throwing near the head of Texas slugger Josh Hamilton on Aug. 23. Diamond (11-6) settled down after a rough first inning to hold the White Sox to four runs and seven hits over five innings. He struck out four and walked two. "Im just more excited to pitch again after the suspension and everything," he said. "It was good to get back out there. It definitely felt like I had extra juice flowing." Minnesota fell behind after a three-run first, but responded with seven runs in the second and 10 in the fifth for its fourth win in 14 games against Chicago this season. Parmelees three-run shot extended the lead to 17-4. White Sox manager Robin Ventura emptied his bench in the bottom of the fifth, leaving only two starters in. "Its one of those games where they were putting it in play," Ventura said. "They had good at-bats. Its worse if you make an error and lose a game or play sloppy that way. This is just one of those, well forget this one and play tomorrow." Dayan Viciedos two-out double capped a three-run first inning for Chicago. Alex Rios singled on a 1-2 pitch to drive in Adam Dunn a batter earlier, and Paul Konerko drove in the first run with an RBI groundout. Quintana (5-4) couldnt hold the lead very long as the Twins broke loose for seven runs in the second. Coming off the shortest start of his young career, 3 2-3 innings at Baltimore, the 23-year-old lefty lasted just 1 1-3 innings as Minnesota pecked away with walks and singles. Dylan Axelrod allowed both inherited runners to score in relief of Quintana, who was charged with seven earned runs and five hits. Minnesota sent 12 batters to the plate. Nine reached base, but the Twins had no extra-base hits in the inning. Justin Morneau singled twice in the second. He walked and scored twice in the fifth. Escobar drove in a pair with a bases-loaded single in the second after being called up from the minors earlier in the day. He came to the Twins as a part of the July 28 trade that sent pitcher Francisco Liriano to Chicago. "It was very exciting to see Escobar out there have some big hits for us early in the ballgame when it was a close ballgame," Gardenhire said. "One opened it up, the single. After that, it was non-stop." Axelrod was called up from Double-A Birmingham earlier in the day. He is expected to make some spot starts down the stretch to give White Sox starters an extra day of rest, but will primarily come on in long relief for the time being, according to Ventura. Minnesota batted around again in a 10-run fifth, sending 14 hitters to the plate. Phil Humber took the brunt of that beating, allowing eight runs while recording just one out. It was the second time the Twins reached double digits in an inning this year. They also had a 10-run outburst Aug. 6 against Cleveland. Chicago set season highs for runs allowed in an inning and a game. Wise was the first position player to pitch for Chicago since Dave Martinez on Aug. 4, 1995. He also got two outs without yielding a run against the White Sox with the New York Yankees on June 29. NOTES: White Sox C A.J. Pierzynski was given the night off with a lefty on the mound. ... The Twins called up RHP Luis Perdomo from Triple-A Rochester. ... Twins general manager Terry Ryan said he hopes OF Denard Span (shoulder) can come off the disabled list when hes eligible on Sept. 12. Span has been taking swings in the cage. ... RHP Matt Capps (rotator cuff) has been throwing on flat ground. ... Jake Peavy (9-10, 3.28 ERA) will pitch the rubber game of the series Wednesday for Chicago against P.J. Walters (2-2, 5.40). http://www.bruinshockeyproshop.com/Jarome-Iginla-Bruins-Jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.bruinshockeyproshop.com/Ray-Bourque-Bruins-Jersey/. ANNES -- The record book shows the largest third-round lead in the Open Championship as 10 shots so Adam Scotts four-shot margin is well off that, but for the likeable Aussie, it probably feels like a pretty good place to start from on a Sunday afternoon. http://www.bruinshockeyproshop.com/Johnny-Boychuk-Bruins-Jersey/. After saving five break points as she adjusted to a strong cross breeze in the first game, the 15-time major winner needed less than an hour to beat No. 21-ranked Varvara Lepchenko 6-2, 6-1 in the first round of the Brisbane International on Sunday. http://www.bruinshockeyproshop.com/Marc-Savard-Bruins-Jersey/. Now his teammates are feeling better about themselves at Fenway Park, too. http://www.bruinshockeyproshop.com/. After eight exhibition games and 72 regular season games, the three-week playoff round begins on Sunday and ends with the Grey Cup on November 25.SURREY, B.C. -- Khalif Mitchell is taking a break from Twitter until after the Grey Cup in November. The B.C. Lions defensive tackle said Monday he has learned a lesson after getting in trouble with his team and the CFL for posting a tweet that contained a racial slur about Chinese people. "That was just my decision and I decided to make an adjustment," said Mitchell after returning to practice at the teams training facility. The Lions disciplined Mitchell by scratching him from Fridays 39-19 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos even though he was healthy after missing three games with an injury. He was also excluded from the teams walk-through a day earlier, and the league fined him an undisclosed amount. Mitchell irked club management and CFL commissioner Mark Cohon after tweeting about U.S. President Barack Obama and his Republican rival, Mitt Romney, following their televised debate. The defensive lineman has contended that he did not know the term was offensive. He described the Lions move as "the right decision" under the circumstances and said he appreciated the teams patience with him. It wasnt the first time Mitchell, a self-trained pianist who is considered a gentle giant off the field and ferocious on it, has caused controversy this season. The CFL suspended him for two games for twisting Edmonton offensive lineman Simeon Rottiers arm and causing an elbow injury. Mitchell was also fined an undisclosed amount by the league for making throat-slashing gestures in another game against the Eskimos. "Ive learned Im a lot more important just than I probably thought I was," said Mitchell, who majored in communications at East Carolina. "I just thought I was a regular athlete coming out here and I could do anything I want and just play football. But I cant, because Im the all-star guy. Im the defensive tackle. Im the throat-slasher. Im the big mean D-lineman. Theres a lot more to me than just Khalif Mitchell and football, and I have to get acclimated to that now." General manager Wally Buono said last week the whole organization was embarrassed by Mitchells tweet, and running back Andrew Harris said it was embarrasssing to have a teammate who lashes out in such a fashion.dddddddddddd Mitchell, 27, who is in his third season with B.C. after changing his mind on accepting a contract from the NFLs Miami Dolphins, has apologized for the Twitter post -- but added he has no regrets about what happened. "I dont have any regrets because I learned something," he said. "So many times, even last week, I was hasty to apologize and not hasty to explain my learning process. ... I was miseducated and then I became educated, and that is the golden thing, I think, out of all of this that is not necessarily talked about. ... People can actually come out of their box and wake themselves up as a society." Including himself among the group, Lions coach Mike Benevides said the whole team has to learn from Mitchells action. "I just think its something that needs to be done, because at the end of the day, we all come from different backgrounds," said Mitchell, echoing sentiments that Buono expressed last week. "We all come from different walks of life." Mitchell indicated he expects to play this Friday against the Stampeders in Calgary, but Benevides said he has to go through "the process" of workouts this week before a starting spot is confirmed. The Lions recorded eight sacks without Mitchell and injured fellow defensive lineman Eric Taylor (ankle) against Edmonton as they clinched first place in the West Division. Benevides indicated the team has moved on from the controversy, describing it as last weeks disciplinary issue. Meanwhile, veteran receivers Geroy Simon (hamstring) and Arland Bruce (concussion) returned to practice after missing the previous three games with injuries. Simon declared himself fit and said he expects to play against the Stampeders. However, Bruce said he will sit out the game for precautionary reasons. Notes: Bruce confirmed that he was diagnosed with a concussion. Until now, he has been described as having concussion-like symptoms. ... Mike Reilly is expected to make his second straight start at quarterback for the Lions as starter Travis Lulay continues to recuperate from a shoulder injury. ' ' '

zakbowden2, há 6 anos

The Big Bang Sang Bleu gets its francophone surname from Replica Watches UK the magazine and contemporary design brand that Buchi founded in 2006. Replica hublot watches The watch makes an immediate impression with its sharply beveled lines Replica tag heuer watches and hexagonal bezel conferring a highly geometric, three-dimensional look, a key aesthetic in the tattoo art of Buchi, whose celebrity clients include Swiss replica Watches Kanye West and Adam Lambert.

volskygge, há 4 anos
volskygge, há 4 anos

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфо